Author Topic: Accidently deleted an old char by rejoining after 1-2 years..  (Read 204 times)

Offline SigismunT

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+1
Hi everyone,
I've been on the crpg since 2011, I think..? Then I rejoined 2nd time and now again the third time with lowered threshold for the level up and stuff... I'm not sure if Im the only one who has this issue or if this is even an issue, but apparently I think my old (and main 2h char ProDestroyer_von_Krems) got deleted after I have rejoined the crpg today. I got the heirloom stuff, 18k and 25th lvl. Before that, it used to be a 30 lvl 2h char, I think, with some pretty good equipment. Well, atleast I had a char ProDestroyer and also I remember, that my char was within the clan, which was Krems, I believe.

I'm not sure, if he got deleted whatsoever, but I'm afraid, that that's the case and if so, is it possible to check through MySQL database by admins to see, whether it is the case or not? And if so, help me in resurrecting him :)

Thanks a lot for attention.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
Re: Accidently deleted an old char by rejoining after 1-2 years..
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 04:50:53 am »
When I search for >Destroy< in Krems log (Miscellaneous) I only find
23/07/2013 01:03:57   GoldenDestroyeR   Joined the clan as supporter
BUT!, you never left the clan, still cant find you in the character list.

Which means your character was deleted I guess.  Which also means I was useless as always because you found that out yourself already.
(click to show/hide)

no hit for ProDestroyer or only "Pro-" btw, this is the only char ever with Destroyer in his name.
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.