Author Topic: Hot photo of Desire punishing me!  (Read 828 times)

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
Hot photo of Desire punishing me!
« on: June 14, 2015, 01:01:56 am »
I wasn't breaking any rules (AND I SHOULD KNOW BECAUSE IVE BEEN HER LONGER AND BEEN SUBJECT TO THEM MORE THEN ANYONE ELSE STILL PLAYING ON NA1). 

When the ban took place I was asking you how not to be banned as I had gone to the flags in a 1v1 and my opponent would not fight me so I asked u what to do and then u banned me. :cry:

I'm sorry if my statement of, "the only people still playing this don't fit in irl" offended you.  I really am,  because that's where ur shit seemed to head my way (AND IN CASE U MISSED IT THAT APPLIES TO ME AS WELL).

How long is this ban? 

ALSO STOP ABUSING UR POWERS.  The mods already dead all this shit does is poison it further.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 02:27:27 pm by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Re: WTF Tagora
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 05:17:18 am »
Seems like the ban is for 2 days.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 07:08:38 am »
Banned for leeching.  I don't remember what you were talking about in game, sorry.  I just remember warning you more than a few times to start playing and you didn't.  I warned you what would happen and you still didn't.  You spent several rounds in spawn or running away from the battle and dying at the end of the round.  This is something I've noticed you doing for not just today but actually the past few weeks.  Either play the game or don't log on.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 09:11:56 am »
Here are the rules for leeching

No leeching

OK: Being a bad player and getting no kills
    NOT OK: Standing around away from keyboard. If you're away, switch to spectator mode
    NOT OK: Running around without no weapon. Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute. This point does not apply to Rageball, as long as you are actually playing the game.
    NOT OK: Autorunning your char to enemy to die

Here is what you accuse me of

Banned for leeching.  I don't remember what you were talking about in game, sorry.  I just remember warning you more than a few times to start playing and you didn't.  I warned you what would happen and you still didn't.  You spent several rounds in spawn or running away from the battle and dying at the end of the round.  This is something I've noticed you doing for not just today but actually the past few weeks.  Either play the game or don't log on.

Even if what you say is true it doesn't fit into any of the categories of leeching.

I was playing, when u banned me I was asking you how I should be playing.  So if I was playing in a way that was not considered playing by you, you banned me while I was asking how to play while standing on top of the flags at the end of the round.  It was the other guy who would not engage me.

Furthermore more YES! Your limited memory is right!  I was staying away from the battle!  This is how you play an HA! THAT'S WHAT WE DO!  Furthermore you should be thanking me for dying at the end of the round instead of running away from everyone while shooting pointlessly and delaying like some people do.

Look,  I don't blame you for being a shit admin.  That's been obvious since you got the power and use it to spam purple chat, non-stop changing the map and trolling people that kick ur ass like me.  But if you are going to ban me at least make it appear as though I broke the rules, admins have been doing it since this mod came about.

Finally, to whoever gave u that power, this is why you don't give brainless five year old noobs power, because they don't possess the intelligence to rationalize an argument reasonable enough to justify anything besides, "because I can," but even here he misrepresents his intentions...  Unless of course this is the result you were looking for.  Canary would not have permitted this.

Tagora instead of acting fraudulently, why don't you just say, "I banned you because I can and I have the power to" because not only would that be honest,  but it would the ethical thing to do, which is how admins should behave.  Power is real, and here you used it because you could; reasonable enough.  There is no need to pretend as though you are guided by some kind of higher wisdom.  You banned me because you felt like it.

I'd say for the above reasons you should unban me, but honestly I really don't care.  When I join back into the sever you will probably give me shit because, well you can really and there are no consequences for you. On top of that op range, low ping players, the broken balance (that results in players being constantly out numbered), the monogamy of melee, and the rage that's occasionally exhibited my members of the community are plenty of reason why, and also why this mod is so dead.  Battle feels more like DTV without the rewards these days with the way it has become, and honestly with the current balance the game feels like you get screwed every other round (less so with more "trollish" builds).  This ban is just more of that, more of what c-rpg has become. 

In all honesty I hope I don't come back but for whatever reason I always do. 

« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 10:18:43 am by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 10:07:27 am »
The mods already dead all this shit does is poison it further.

You spent several rounds in spawn or running away from the battle and dying at the end of the round.

Even if what you say is true it doesn't fit into any of the categories of leeching.

Jason, use your brain this one time only please.

First of all
Not contributing is leeching
A bit out of context here since this one is included in the "no weapon rule" but it nevertheless is a pretty clear statement.

But anyway, you claim her banning you harms the mod. Banning does harm the mod, that one is true.

But this is where your brain has to do some work now:
You yourself are breaking the game flow and decreasing other's fun by being a twat.
And if you think that this does not harm the mod just as much, then you definitely need the timeout to reflect your behavior.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2015, 10:28:42 am »
Woh! whats with the using the brain comments... Someone is salty, and really, that's hurtful.

I was shooting my bow and went into melee at the end of the rounds. 

BUT HERE IS WHERE YOU SHOW YOUR BRILLIANCE...

Not contributing is leeching

You yourself are breaking the game flow and decreasing other's fun by being a twat.
And if you think that this does not harm the mod just as much, then you definitely need the timeout to reflect your behavior.

Yes I agree, but being a @@@@ is not against the rules.  The other thing is there is always some ranged guy doing exactly what I am doing alive at the end of the round because the way you play range it to stay away from the battle and avoid melee until you have to... Which again is what I was doing. 

By not contributing you mean not attacking the enemy and again I was attacking the enemy, shooting at them during the round and entering melee at the end of it or going into spectator if it was not viable, so as to not delay.  It's simply not true that I was sitting at spawn unless it was a map that I could sit at spawn and shoot enemy's from that location.  If I was sitting at spawn that would be delaying, but I was dying at end of the round according to Tagora so I couldn't have been just sitting at spawn, so not doing that either.  In fact how could I avoid battle but then die in it and who am I harming even if I was sitting in spawn but then going into combat at the end of the round or going into spectator thus not delaying or interrupting the flow of battle or others fun?  Wouldn't others prefer me not shooting at them on horseback?  But to reiterate I was just entertaining that hypothetical argument because of the false accusation.  I was not sitting at spawn.

Also the standard for contributing is having no weapon and presumably no armor if we are going to use the rules for this purpose.  "Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute."  Otherwise how do you determine what a contribution constitutes.

Additionaly keep in mind that the original intent of the rules were to prevent people from screwing up the balance and causing their teammates to lose multies which could effect upwards of the 59 other people on the team back in the day.  Now it doesn't even matter because the in game balance will screw up the balance and cause the same effect anyway.  Additionally DTV provides substantially more rewards for far less effort then battle so leeching on the battle servers doesn't even make sense.  Here I was on a horse, in full armor, with a bow, arrows, and a bardich,  and by Tagora's own admission I was dying at the end of the rounds, which would of had to have been in combat or going into spectator.

I admit when I break the rules, go look up my past ban threads if you want.

Also Switch do you even play? Were you even there? Are you aware that according to forum rules you are only suppose to post here if you were and want to comment on what you witnessed while in the sever when the incident happened. Are you not now breaking the rules? Additionally, everything I do requires that I use my brain so by saying "using your brain" you mean be intelligent and also to insult me,  so aren't you the one being the jerk which is really the only argument you are making?   It seems like whenever I post people who don't even play the mod anymore get on here to troll.  I'm surprised Sanderson has not posted yet :?.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 03:55:21 pm by JasonPastman »

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2015, 10:34:40 am »
First and foremost I know nothing of the situation, but I do know Jason and in all of my experience it seems to me you're once again showing your creativity by discovering ways of being an idiot and getting punished.

Bottom line is regardless if something is or isn't covered in the rules it is up to administrators to determine what behavior is considered "good" or "bad". and Tagora considered whatever it was you were doing as "bad". So stop doing whatever it is that you were doing like Tagora asked probably would make your life easier.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2015, 10:55:03 am »
Also do you even play,  It seems like whenever I post people who don't even play the mod anymore get on here to troll.  I'm surprised Sanderson has not posted yet :?.

No, I never play. I am joining the servers just to look at the foliage.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2015, 11:17:54 am »
First and foremost I know nothing of the situation, but I do know Jason and in all of my experience it seems to me you're once again showing your creativity by discovering ways of being an idiot and getting punished.

:wink:

Also Desire, read what I wrote because I hit all your points from your default ban thread copy and paste, and thanks for the creative complement but I challenge you to name one example of your accusation.  Fact of the matter is that you don't actually know me, rather only what those around you who have influenced you as to what think about me, a conclusion easy for me to come to based on such a false statement.

Bottom line is that the admins have deemed me a villain. Desire is absolutely right that you have the discretion to do w/e you want to, no one can or will stop you.  This is why you guys shit on me when I am literally harming no one or interrupting/disturbing anything, all in the name of your made up rules, which in reality is just an opportunity to stroke your cocks (or clit in desires case).  It gets you high, makes you feel good. 

I'm not saying this is true of all or even most admins but it only takes one to abuse their power in such a way and really fuck with someone.

So lastly again on the discretion point, I've been around since 2010 long before any or at least most of you, so when you go around making new rules you are changing the environment and community that I've known for so long (again this doesn't apply to the current situation where Tagora was literally just fucking with me). 

« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 09:09:33 pm by JasonPastman »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2015, 09:47:47 pm »
Bottom line is that the admins have deemed me a villain. Desire is absolutely right that you have the discretion to do w/e you want to, no one can or will stop you.  This is why you guys shit on me when I am literally harming no one or interrupting/disturbing anything, all in the name of your made up rules,

except that people regularly use "i chat" to tell admins that your actions are disrupting their fun

and sometimes your actions break the written server rules too

then bad things happen

*drops mic*

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far