Author Topic: Ban Sandor_Clegane_von_Krems  (Read 617 times)

Offline Makelele

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
Ban Sandor_Clegane_von_Krems
« on: June 12, 2015, 06:58:47 pm »
1. Aeronwen
2. Sandor_Clegane_von_Krems
3. 17:15 GMT, EU1
4. Started as throwing rocks at me and nudge knockdowns whenever i tried to shoot(which i reported once, so he would get the point that i wasn't enjoying his antics). Escalated in to proper teamhits and finally full blown teamkill at round start in spawn.
5. Wanted to remove archers from server, apparently they killed mod. I should "stop being archer,ranged,cunt".Might have taken objection to me questioning his Krems ethos earlier.
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
7. Holy_Archer, Meowzart?,Slingin_Rock?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 07:05:06 pm by Makelele »

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
Re: Ban Sandor_Clegane_von_Krems
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 07:06:47 pm »
I am Holy_Archer  :) Krem is behind the tree
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gandalf77

• Count
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rider_of_Rohirrim, Sandor_Clegane_
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 07:08:39 pm »
Yea i did it ban me, and i nudged PGG until he rage and start to th me. But first balance this mod ffs. I come to play and have fun, instead of that 75% of players on this server are ranged and its not fun. Every round get killed by 5 archers or tked by archers. Balance system: 20 vs 10 gg. Just nerf ranged, xbow can have shield ps and deal big dmg from crossbow, and what cav have? No athletics, horse so weak that die by 2 arrows - 4 shurikens - or one bolt (talking about destier, courser etc)

Offline Richyy

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 32
  • ¤=[]:::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Richy_ / xDan / Rychi
  • IRC nick: Richy
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 07:27:45 pm »
Yea i did it ban me, and i nudged PGG until he rage and start to th me. But first balance this mod ffs. I come to play and have fun, instead of that 75% of players on this server are ranged and its not fun. Every round get killed by 5 archers or tked by archers. Balance system: 20 vs 10 gg. Just nerf ranged, xbow can have shield ps and deal big dmg from crossbow, and what cav have? No athletics, horse so weak that die by 2 arrows - 4 shurikens - or one bolt (talking about destier, courser etc)

You have an archer alt and a crossbow alt yourself!

Offline Makelele

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 07:35:51 pm »

Frustration to team- or class balance issues is perfectly understandable, however those issues are not solved by going full retard on servers and teamkilling willy nilly (if solved at all). You can always apply to the mods balancing team or make a contribution in some other way on these forums. I'm perfectly fine with just a warning in your case.

Let's face it, we are all playing a small,dying, mod of an old,fairly obscure game. I'm sure that the players have more in common with each other than they'd like to pretend. Might be better, if we acted appropriately in game, and stopped showing such class hostility over who put character points where.

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 07:41:52 pm »
Frustration to team- or class balance issues is perfectly understandable, however those issues are not solved by going full retard on servers and teamkilling willy nilly (if solved at all). You can always apply to the mods balancing team or make a contribution in some other way on these forums. I'm perfectly fine with just a warning in your case.

Let's face it, we are all playing a small,dying, mod of an old,fairly obscure game. I'm sure that the players have more in common with each other than they'd like to pretend. Might be better, if we acted appropriately in game, and stopped showing such class hostility over who put character points where.

What he said.

Being pissed about ranged is ok. So am I. But the better way dealing with it, would be to just not play - especially if you can't handle your feelz... :D

Since Makelele thinks a warning is enough, it'll be only 6 hours.

Teamkilling is just not the way to go. And a warning would not suffice.

Scheduled unban: in 6 hours.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)