Author Topic: Defend the Village  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Duke

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Defend the Village
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2011, 07:26:31 am »
Is DTV rewarding too much or are the other gamemodes not rewarding enough?

In my opinion it's a little of both.  DTV gives payouts constantly, and it's not hard to get multipliers going, whereas in the other modes it's easy to get stuck on a bad team and get nothing but x1 and a shit-ton of repair bills.

Offline Soldier_of_God

• Count
  • Renown: 159
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Tristan, Archerfaggotry, Sir_Edward
Re: Defend the Village
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2011, 09:08:49 am »
lets face it, DTV is sort of like vagina dentata the way it is. its fun, but if you are doing it the FUN way you're doing it wrong, and if you do it the ol' tighty whitey way,  you end up having peasants stab you to death with pitchforks through your heraldic trans armor.

i vote that this whole damn thing be reworked so its a strait foward battlefield, sort of like the battlegrounds map for Age of Chivalry. i'd also like to see cav back in.

oh yeah, and for this damn gamemode, try adding back the kill bonus system, since that would suit this game perfectly. no more leaching, no more bitching, and more incentive to go out and kill them outright. that, and when you get kicked for dying, you come away with something permanent; not this whole multiplier BS.

that, and either enemies based on player level with increasing difficulty, or more practically, less enemies at the higher tiers.