Author Topic: [Unban] PieParadox  (Read 357 times)

Offline PieParadox

• Count
  • Renown: 219
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PieParadox
[Unban] PieParadox
« on: May 26, 2011, 03:55:19 am »
Hi I've been playing on the north american servers for a while but I'm not sure if this is the right server. (server is called NA_crpg with 100 ppl max). Occurred at 8:50 (Central) on May 26.

Well today I was banned permanently (first ban ever) from the server because I teamkilled someone. Yes, I did it intentionally. However, the server had just changed to a unfinished map, a castle floating in the sky. I knew that the map would be changed so I kicked someone off the edge to their death. I was then promptly banned from the server by Hospitaller_DarkWulf. A while ago (yesterday?), we had gone to that map when I was kicked over the edge and multiple people were also doing it. I wouldn't have kicked someone for fun if no one had done that yesterday since no one had got in trouble yesterday. Sorry for the teamkilling and I would truly appreciate being unbanned from the server since I don't cause many problems. Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 03:58:49 am by PieParadox »

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
Re: [Unban] PieParadox
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 03:57:34 am »
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.