Author Topic: Incompetent admin (probably Tamra)  (Read 1457 times)

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Incompetent admin (probably Tamra)
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2015, 07:47:01 pm »
anyone that polls mid-round should be banned
This.

Anyway, my guess is that you didn't write the reason before (or otherwise immediately after) you made the poll. When someone starts a poll without writing the reason in chat, it's natural to assume it's a ragepoll. So the best way to make a poll is to wait until the start of a round, write the reason in a clear way in chat and then make the poll.

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2015, 07:50:49 pm »
You are for sure not taken full serious.
As I said .... I started watching him after you told me ... his score was bad okay, but I can't tell clearly if he teamhit/teamkilled on purpose; his score only wasn't a good evidence.
You stated ban polls even when an admin was around, pointless no matter what and annoying for other peoples. I don't know where the problem is when you just can take screenshots and get up a ban request .... or PM's; too much work? A joke.

He didn't teamhit you anymore until the next map (he did on others 2 times, but never on purpose), but you still decided to just try to banpoll him again, the reason you stated was a lie at this point. --> Pollabuse.

God... you're not listening to me, I told you about screenshots. And exactaly why am I not taken fully serious?

The reason was not a lie, he clearly teamkilled me from behind with no enemy in his reach (hard to take ss then eh). And how can you tell for sure that his teamhits weren't on purpose, I mean you can also make it look like accident. Others kept complaining so me starting ban poll afterwards is completely fine.

FINALLY could you please provide answer to why you ignored his teamkill at beginning of a round? Do you really contribute his 3 teamkills in 2 rounds with -30 score to his playstyle?

This.

Anyway, my guess is that you didn't write the reason before (or otherwise immediately after) you made the poll. When someone starts a poll without writing the reason in chat, it's natural to assume it's a ragepoll. So the best way to make a poll is to wait until the start of a round, write the reason in a clear way in chat and then make the poll.

Guess what, I did.

Also I apologized for the midfight poll...

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2015, 08:47:15 pm »
Due to your ban-history and the fact that you rage/complain/cry too often to other people in the game, means being annoying in general.

I do saw him teamkilling you one time while I watched him, but since you were surrounded by enemies at this point, it wasn't clear if he aimed for you on purpose. I didn't see more than this ... You still tried another ban-poll even when knowing I was watching him, can't do much else than banning you and end your rage on him.

Achille_The_Furious just started playing again, I checked that; I wouldn't ban him anyway, only kicked and warned; but you went full retard to a new player.
If I see him doing similar now again, he will be taken on more harsh than usual tho.

You can do an everlasting discussion here, doesn't change anything and just leads to a brainless, meaningless spam. Wasting time.

- Closed -
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥