Author Topic: Unban request mr_baby_head_von_Krems  (Read 742 times)

Offline mr_baby_head

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request mr_baby_head_von_Krems
« on: March 02, 2016, 08:39:43 pm »
UNBAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved mr_baby_head_von_Krems
2. Time and server, as accurately as possible, in order to assess the situation properly EU1, around 18:50 GMT
3. Why you think you deserve to be unbanned ahead of time: I did nothing wrong, the admin Tamra was online while i made 2 kick polls today, both were for the delaying of rounds by people who ran away to delay the end of the round, despite the fact that they knew they were going to lose. Tamra said over chat that it was my final warning for poll abusing, yet had not given e any other kind of warning prior to this. I attempted to justify my innocence and said something along the lines of, "those polls were legit.look 43% of the server agress so you can fuck right off". At this point Tamra typed in chat "OK then 2h" and i was banned, presumably he banned me because of some kind of hate he has towards 2h players, yet I have many alts with different playstyles. I don't want Tamra's admin position removed I just want to get back playing as i'm only 400k of 36 on that character.

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
Re: Unban request mr_baby_head_von_Krems
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 09:04:57 pm »
Let me tell you when we actually talk about "Delaying":
One only delays when the flags are bugged, means the round can only end by death of the other team. If anybody flees and avoiding confrontation or hides, then be sure admins (if available) will handle that.
Of course the average player might not be smart enough to go for flags and instead rages on "delayers".

Today you stated a kick-poll on a player who was with 2 others the last on his team, running away cause he was an archer. Flags were up, and with not being the first round, they weren't bugged. The round was over around 10 secs after you started the poll - pointless, and you got told.

Later on, 6 people were chasing "Mete_Khan", shielder, 3 left alive of his team, for around 5 secs, until he turned around and tried to fight, killed instantly, no surprise, still you started a kick-poll even after he actually died already. What else is this than a rage-poll?
Sure, I wanted to give you a last warning, but with a retarded toxic behaviour towards those "delayers" and admins you wont get far.

You really think the percentage of people voted means anything? Were you that much confused in your head that you think 2h actually means "Two-handed"? More like 2 hours only.

The thing is, there were no delayers at all today when I played. You apparently just got mad on nothing serious. When people trying to avoid a confrontation, it doesn't have to be "delaying", it's kind of a grey area, but those 2 incidents by you today were just stupid.
This was your 3rd ban for poll-abuse, the other 2 based on kick polling a "leecher" in EU1, cause he was hiding occasionally.
So what's this than a waste of time? Calm down and enjoy the game instead.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline mr_baby_head

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 09:39:20 pm »
My last bans are over 2 years old and are hardly relevant, I still maintain that I never poll abused and so would like more admins to look at the case. I didn't make the appeal to have the same admin put forwards their same opinion.

Offline mr_baby_head

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 09:46:17 pm »
Never mind

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2016, 10:24:40 am »
I'd like to point out a very important statement that Tamra wrote here:

As long as the flags work, there is no delaying. It is simply not possible.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.