Author Topic: Come back!  (Read 2437 times)

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
Re: Come back!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2015, 11:50:09 am »
+1
Well, I cannot blame ppl for playing DTV: Siege has always been a joke, used by most for levelling up, and battle is simply unplayable now that population is low, and the "devs" fucking sick joke of a "revival patch" just broke it more. I still dont understand why there isnt some kind of selection process before your imput is acceptable: EG, En Dottir is allowed to have an opinion even though he hasnt mastered basic melee mechanics, and next thing you know archery is buffed again.

Its sick, ranged is the NUMBER ONE thing killing population, and its so sad: I love this game, I traded away ALL my ranged gear (multiple arrows, bows and throwing weapons) so that I resist the urge to shoot back at these cunts, cause ranged is MASSIVELY op and easy, the lower the server population the easier it gets, the more fucking spastic kids do it because they cannot play melee at all, and we go in a circle to the point where you are lucky to get a 20 vs 20 on EU1 Primetime. Yet devs see this happening and dont address the issues. Its like watching a loved one with a heroin addiction: you can see whats killing them, they can see whats killing them, but for some reason there person you love wont stop killing themselves. I cry.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2015, 01:10:46 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Of all the things you blame for killing the mod, you're seriously going to pick ranged this time. What.A.Fucking.Moron. Did you miss the 1,000 threads of people complaining about the new 2h stab or has your computer been not working?

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2015, 01:46:10 pm »
+1
Siege has always been a joke

And one of the very best players this mod ever had played almost exclusively siege (and DTV) :P

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2015, 01:55:30 pm »
+2
We had a mod where we could command the army like in singleplayer. Someone gets the archers other one cavs etc etc.. What happened to it? It's still bots but we were fighting each other aswell  :lol:

Oh i nearly forgot about this one, i dont stray too much from my good ol' eu1, but i did try it a couple of times and it was pretty cool. Wasnt it called Commander or something? never understood why it was removed completely since it was actually a pretty fun gamemode.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2015, 02:23:46 pm »
+2
Oh i nearly forgot about this one, i dont stray too much from my good ol' eu1, but i did try it a couple of times and it was pretty cool. Wasnt it called Commander or something? never understood why it was removed completely since it was actually a pretty fun gamemode.

Devs happend, Tydeus and his merciless wrecking crew with only one idea on their mind, TO ANNIHILATE EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD AND SACRED IN cRPG.
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2015, 02:38:04 pm »
Devs happend, Tydeus and his merciless wrecking crew with only one idea on their mind, TO ANNIHILATE EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD AND SACRED IN cRPG.

I think it was actually released as a test for something, WSE or some shit so it was suppose to be a small event or temporary mode. Kind of unfortunate.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2015, 05:12:32 pm »
+4
(click to show/hide)

This monstrosity, this server of Satan has corrupted many and now they blindly enter its domain being ignorant of what dangers lie ahead.
I'm warning you now, the leader of that cult goes by the name of Viscount and he demands from you to defend him in exchange for his accursed gold and strength in form of EXP, do not be fooled, he is a dangerous and selfish man, he does not care about your lives and will gladly shit on them just to live another day.

So come back all of you, return to the prosperous lands of EU_1, land that entertained you for so long, land that gave you looms and gold, land that gave you laugh and tears, land in which you played with your peers, land of starry night and beautiful dawn, land that once you called your own, your homeland.
I listened to him, I came to EU1 and then this sinister man shot with his bow... visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2015, 06:52:51 pm »
+1
I listened to him, I came to EU1 and then this sinister man shot with his bow... visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So come back all of you, return to the prosperous lands of EU_1, land that entertained you for so long, land that gave you looms and gold, land that gave you laugh and tears, land in which you played with your peers, land of starry night and beautiful dawn, land that once you called your own, your homeland.

See, I've said it right there, there are also tears, it's all normal Macropus, you just have to accept it, live with it, keep going foward, look into the bright future.
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2015, 08:04:39 pm »
Of all the things you blame for killing the mod, you're seriously going to pick ranged this time. What.A.Fucking.Moron. Did you miss the 1,000 threads of people complaining about the new 2h stab or has your computer been not working?

Yes because before the 2h stab change EU1 was 200 players, yeah? think before typing next time you stupid twat.
I don't know enough

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2015, 08:09:10 pm »
Learn to read...well you are blind, so rub your face harder on your braille monitor. Key words you missed in my retort were, and I quote, "THIS TIME." It was the end of my first sentence but I guess you didn't make it that far. To think most humans evolved beyond monkeys, then there's you. Still slingin your poo at anyone who looks at you the wrong way. Carry on you opposable thumbed primate.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2015, 09:52:02 pm »
Never, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever. Will I log into this shait again-ah.