Author Topic: Can fat, be real?  (Read 735 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Can fat, be real?
« on: February 11, 2015, 11:41:16 pm »
+17
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

According to the beer time graph above , possibilities in the gut is in a cone of fat and according to Einstein, this cone cant be passed through.

I know that even it is a fat cone there are infinitive amount of liver damage in the future, but this infinity, is limited with a death which cant be avoided. Does that mean fat is real in a form?

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
Re: Can fat, be real?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 02:58:41 am »
+1
Well played, well played.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 04:30:50 am »
Someone explain the physics of a beer belly to me.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 06:14:44 am »
Someone explain the physics of a beer belly to me.

massively inflamed and scarred liver

also males usually store subdermal fat in the abdomen (ladies get the booty and thighs)

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 06:48:32 am »
+1
lol

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 08:18:33 pm »
Does that mean fat is real in a form?

One way to find out: cut it off, fry it, get bacon
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 06:57:52 pm »
One way to find out: cut it off, make candles with human tallow, hail satan

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 07:13:15 pm »
+1
This thread, only at Walmart

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2015, 09:37:56 am »
+1

It was so big that once it came out a little bit and then it just wouldn't come... It was awful. Then I saw a fork on the bathroom counter and after like 20-30 minutes of sitting there in pain I stuck it into what was poking out and pulled it out.

It was HUGE. I mean like... small log huge. I was in so much pain and it bled and bled and bled.

I had a wicked time going... almost 10 days didnt go because I was in so much pain. So one night I drank one of those citrate bottles that they make you drink before you have a colonoscopy.... it didnt make me even go!! so I drank another one and my stomach started hurting so I said fuck it let me try to go..

I said on the toilet and it only HELPED me go... didn't make me go... but the problem was... it was like one long log... it was about 13-14" long.. and by the time it came to the end.. the end was like a light bulb... huge and rounded at the end... OMG i sat in paiiinnnn... i couldn't let it go because I had this huge log hanging out of my butt... and the end wouldnt come out... so I took some paper towel in my hand and said ohh let me grab whats hanging there so atleast that comes out and I'll try and suck the bulb back in...

I went to grab the bulb.... and I wiggled it back and forth trying to pry it out... and it went PLOPPP!! and made this popping sound like how you do when you put your finger in your mouth and make it 'pop'.... and it was huge.. i felt like i was holding a damn snake!!!

then after that I couldn't even #1 without a #2 coming out... that citrate stuff really works!!

i think i lost like 15 pounds that day
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net