Author Topic: Reign Of Kings  (Read 4242 times)

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
Re: Reign Of Kings
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2015, 09:28:35 pm »
Hacking is a pretty big problem in these kinds of games. War-Z, Day-Z, Rust, H1Z1 had problems with this as well.

yeah I played them all, the worst one for me was War Z, me and a few friends played it and every single play session was ruined by some flying russian with a sniper rifle shooting us from the sky or groups of wallhackers, funnily enough they were nearly always Russian, in every single game, devs just need to ban Russia from playing with anyone but Russians, then they can all cheat together lol.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2015, 08:26:23 am »
yeah I played them all, the worst one for me was War Z, me and a few friends played it and every single play session was ruined by some flying russian with a sniper rifle shooting us from the sky or groups of wallhackers, funnily enough they were nearly always Russian, in every single game, devs just need to ban Russia from playing with anyone but Russians, then they can all cheat together lol.

warz devs are russian visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2015, 09:36:26 am »
Yep, you'd think they would have thought ahead about their own peoples "cheat culture". Hey, I'm not anti-Russian or anything, I have Russian friends IRL, but it seems to me in every game I play that has hackers ruining it, it's nearly always Russians lol.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1185
  • Infamy: 387
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2015, 02:38:25 pm »
That's how it goes on EU servers, Russians cheat. On NA servers it is usually Brazilians who cheat online. There is something about those big ass countries with lot of poor people...