• King
  • Renown: 336
  • Infamy: 703
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Today
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2015, 02:00:00 am »
Tankiness means nothing in battle if you're left alone. With ATH you can flee and fight multiple opponents at the same time. I know the advantages of both extremes, and still think AGI has the upper hand in battle. For duels, it depends.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2015, 02:12:11 am »
Tankiness means nothing in battle if you're left alone.

What? Why? Unless you get completely cornered you can still fight back. Just dancing around people, not caring about taking hits because landing one does more to them. On several occasions have i been fighting 1v3-5 and still came out on top. I'll just tank and block untill i can land one hit and thats a big hit. Sure running can help but unless you have a team hiding away you will still have to deal with the same amount of enemies, and even if they split you have to duel them and win that.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2015, 02:18:19 am »
What? Why? Unless you get completely cornered you can still fight back. Just dancing around people, not caring about taking hits because landing one does more to them. On several occasions have i been fighting 1v3-5 and still came out on top. I'll just tank and block untill i can land one hit and thats a big hit. Sure running can help but unless you have a team hiding away you will still have to deal with the same amount of enemies, and even if they split you have to duel them and win that.

It depends on your weapon choice as well. Very STR focused builds can still make rapid attacks with higher speed weapons.  The only slow weapons that are viable when you are surrounded are the crushthrough mauls. Dumb people block. Smart people scatter. Either way, you actually get a chance to swing. If you have something like an English bill you're just fucked. Then again, if you are fighting alongside your teamates with an English bill and high STR you can 1-shot people so I guess it's fair.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far