Author Topic: Unban Firekeeper_Natille_Thorne  (Read 368 times)

Offline Mr.McKillerCake

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Firekeeper_Natille_Thorne
« on: October 06, 2015, 07:00:20 am »
To whom it may concern,

I apologize. I have been depressed lately and I play c-RPG to get my mind off of saddening things. Unfortunately, I could not control myself the last time I played. I was constantly saying "kill me" and "thank you" after they proceeded to kill me. A few maps later I gave up on fighting and started running around the map, hitting walls, avoiding combat, and overall just being a bad sport. I assume whoever banned me thought I was leeching. I deeply apologize for my dishonorable acts. I promise it will never happen again. Whenever I am depressed I'll stay away from c-RPG and find something else to do. Now all I can do is hope you will forgive me.

Sincerely,
Firekeeper_Natille_Thorne

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
Re: Unban Firekeeper_Natille_Thorne
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 07:02:52 am »
Scheduled unban: 06.10.2015 16:25:12
Reason: leeching

You were banned by POOPHAMMER, you might want to take it up with him if you want an earlier unban.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
Re: Unban Firekeeper_Natille_Thorne
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 04:38:37 am »
Sorry I did not see this until now. It was only a 12 hour bane that expired a while ago. The reason I banned you is even after I asked you to participate, you just ran around the edges of the map miles away from combat doing silly things like hitting walls and hiding in the water etc.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway