Author Topic: Ban krems band  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kreus, Etard_without_R, Did_I_hear_PARTEY
Re: Ban krems band
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2015, 04:26:06 pm »
This is acutally not true because many have been raging about you. It is obvious that this ban thread will not pass. The purpose is just that we want to have fun by playing, you just ruin it for many players (ofc not everyone) by constantly annoying others. I am not an enemy of trolls, usually I enjoy them, but you know exactly that you also want to provocate others with those actions which are sometimes very very close to delaying as a group
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 04:48:22 pm by Akronus97 »
"There are no spams, just missed blocks" - Makelele 2014

Offline Sthinky

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • I hope you like my Holy Mighty Stick!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Sthinky_von_Krems; The_Female_That_Farted_Farts
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2015, 05:02:47 pm »
Well did you see the amount of people that were staying at our "walls", I believe that they were having fun.
I'm just having fun, just like you and the other people, everyone have fun as they want, and that wasn't banneble for sure
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2015, 05:07:39 pm »
Krems kill the battle server regularly. People will just go to siege to escape the gigantic albatross that having krems on your team represents. Or just quit outright. But apparently that's totally what should be done. Because this game was made specifically for retarded trolls to act like the rest of their team doesn't exist at all, playing last man standing over and over like they own the fucking server. That's not even going into the blatant brocoding whenever they happen to be on opposite teams. I'm sure you have a fantastic reason for why this is totally not a bannable offense.
I would also +1 OP if I could.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2015, 05:12:18 pm »

If you want your ban request to be taken seriously, try not to teamkill the people you want to ban, as logs showed. And use the ban request form next time, thank you.

And if Krems want to stop getting accused of shit, they should stop bro-coding, that's really the main complaint they have on them from other people. Building stuff is fine, as long as you don't overdo it.

No action taken as there are no specified offenders and OP broke rules himself from what the logs show.

Please, do not post unless you're related to the ban request.

smart words much angry
Bro-coding is bannable.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.