Author Topic: Ban _Someone_IM  (Read 265 times)

Offline Jacu

• Count
  • Renown: 214
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Jacu_the_Grey
Ban _Someone_IM
« on: December 28, 2014, 05:18:45 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Jacu the Grey
2. Name of offending character: _Someone_IM
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: Eu3, stategus battle 16.27
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3358
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: I joined to strat battle to protect grey village. I know mod and strat is death but i like check our enemies. battle was simple Me (Jacu the Grey) vs _Someone_IM and Lord_Carlos. we were fightind but after few respowns they were empty of weapons. they couldnt win with me because I had every weapons. and after 5 min this fucking noobs I mean profesional players give poll to ban me to win this battle. ofc they had more votes and they Banned me. And now I have ban now and I can not enter to eu3 for hour...
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: i dont know when you are noob you are doing many stiupid things. They couldnt  bit me because i am to good for them so they just ban me to win battle
6. Multiple Screenshots. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened: Lord_Carlos (but he was on his side so i dont think he will tell true), Druzina Pandor (for few sec)

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Ban _Someone_IM
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 06:42:35 pm »
_Someone_IM is new and has no prior bans so he has been warned. Lord_Carlos is banned for 1 day, and, if he hadn't said anything, _Someone_IM would have probably not made that poll.

Lord_Carlos, not only did you not make the poll yourself, but you instigated a beginner to break the rules. If I see this again, the ban will be much longer.