Author Topic: Meanwhile in Hungary  (Read 2295 times)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Re: Meanwhile in Hungary
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2015, 09:03:44 pm »
+4

Ahahaha, translation:

" Don't mess with my mirror you my old friendget, fucking cock sucker I told you not to mess with the mirror I NEED THAT MIRROR
*truck horn intensifies*
I'll punch you in the face, get the fuck out of here, vaffanculo!
*truck starts*
Come here you sons'a bitches, I'll run you all over you cocksuckers, come here you whoresons
1:34: I can't see the fucking trailer that little shit fucked my mirror up so much goddamnit
2:05 : FUCKING NICE. We got FIVE policemen and like 18.000 fucking migrants over here!

(click to show/hide)
fould a longer one with actual subtitles, I'm just too lazy
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 09:07:55 pm by Christo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 550
  • Infamy: 2036
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2015, 09:14:10 pm »
2:05 : FUCKING NICE. We got FIVE policemen and like 18.000 fucking migrants over here!

Sounds like a scene from Walking Dead :D

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2015, 11:19:22 pm »
+3
Ahahaha, translation:

" Don't mess with my mirror you my old friendget, fucking cock sucker I told you not to mess with the mirror I NEED THAT MIRROR
*truck horn intensifies*
I'll punch you in the face, get the fuck out of here, vaffanculo!
*truck starts*
Come here you sons'a bitches, I'll run you all over you cocksuckers, come here you whoresons
1:34: I can't see the fucking trailer that little shit fucked my mirror up so much goddamnit

fould a longer one with actual subtitles, I'm just too lazy

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2015, 11:36:54 pm »
+1
Can't have much empathy for people who walk in the middle of highways to be honest. Sure, he's a dick to scare them like that, but I'm not sure I wouldn't do the same. I'd be curious to know how many illegal migrants actually died on their way to the UK.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2015, 11:55:11 am »
They were vandalizing his truck, and for no reason it seems.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2015, 12:50:08 pm »
fucking savages, worse than animals and gypsies combined. He should drive over a dozen of them to scare the rest and nobody would care.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2015, 02:58:37 pm »

The driver was listening to techno, this is enough evidence that he should go to jail.

They were vandalizing his truck, and for no reason it seems.

Being a part of the constant bandwaggoning highway/jungle rioting attempts to escape their shit life is enough reason for this small misconduct. This is just a minor part of the trouble in Calais. In defense of the refugees, only a handful of the hundreds trying to find a way out are a real threat to themselves and others, and profit from the chaos to do nasty things. The problem is that there is so many out there, all of them doing at least one illegal thing (being there in the first place), the only thing the policemen can do is regulate traffic, disperse crowds, and catch a few to be released later.
The situation is so hopeless that policemen frustration pushes them to do nasty things in return too, not often but sometimes on the level of this driver attempted manslaughter, lets say the truth.
To conclude: everyone's having a shit day.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 03:02:16 pm by Butan »

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2015, 03:46:12 pm »
+1
Being a part of the constant bandwaggoning highway/jungle rioting attempts to escape their shit life is enough reason for this small misconduct.

Enough reason what. That driver is also responsible for global warming, probably.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2273
  • Infamy: 2755
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2015, 04:40:59 pm »
Not sure what he's responsible for but I guarantee you he's not far away from those refugees he was swearing at, when it comes to fucked up mindset. Only worse people than taxi drivers are European truck drivers. Transport branch is full of people who wouldn't look out of place in high security prison.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2015, 05:57:49 pm »
+1
Not sure what he's responsible for but I guarantee you he's not far away from those refugees he was swearing at, when it comes to fucked up mindset. Only worse people than taxi drivers are European truck drivers. Transport branch is full of people who wouldn't look out of place in high security prison.

Meah, I worked with truck drivers daily for many years and they were mostly ok. Solitary working conditions are obviously influencing international drivers in a negative way, but since nine out of ten are severely lacking communication, it's easy to have a pleasant conversation.
A fresh cup of coffee or a can of soda along with an open ear for their chattering - that's all an average truck driver needs. Their favorite conversation topics are generally limited to traffic conditions, driving schedule, sport and, oddly enough - their family life.

Now when i am thinking about it, there was this guy who loved to come half an hour before his usual pick-up time, he would take a coffee and ask to use my PC while i was loading his truck. After a month or two I've checked the browser history out of curiosity, and I shit you not - asian cam whores all the way. This wouldn't get me fired of course, but it was kind of weird, and i didn't have the guts to confront him, so I asked my boss to scare him off.

Yeah, and there was this other fat dude, who was always taking a shit in our toilet. So when we figured that out, and it was an easy task since our toilet turned into a fucking auschwitz gas chamber after his visits, we hid all the toilet paper when his truck showed up. We could tell he got really pissed off the first couple of times, but he never said anything and took his shitting business elsewhere.
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2015, 08:16:13 pm »
Enough reason what. That driver is also responsible for global warming, probably.

Rioting behaviour.