Author Topic: Can't create offer with loomed items  (Read 547 times)

Offline Akavirius

• Baron
  • Renown: 112
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Republic of Wercheg
  • Game nicks: Tanit, Darth_Beggar, Matilda, HibouHibou, Ishak, Ritter_Dora, Shrek_is_Love xXx_420N0Sc0P3_xXx
Can't create offer with loomed items
« on: December 21, 2014, 06:30:39 pm »
Hello   :D

I have a problem with creating an offer in the marketplace. When I want to add my MW paramerion in the offer, I only see all my "Rank 0" items in the list, and not my loomed items.
Please help me! I want to get rid of these ******* **** *** looms i have!!!  :oops:
Tanit Aeronautics - The Kerbal Space Program where we send probes before Kerbals, except for those test pilots that died. Rest In Pepperoni

Offline Man of Steel

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Linux, Traitor
Re: Can't create offer with loomed items
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 07:49:36 pm »
1. Are you sure that the chosed Masterwork is on the same Character you want to put up the offer?
2. And look if there in your Inventory is a little symbol on the Masterwork, It's locked for trades, because it's one of your starter Masterworks.
For fuck sake Linux, fix your signature.

Offline Akavirius

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tanit, Darth_Beggar, Matilda, HibouHibou, Ishak, Ritter_Dora, Shrek_is_Love xXx_420N0Sc0P3_xXx
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 08:37:07 pm »
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! It's indeed one of the starter looms!  :cry: But i want to get rid of them, or being able to exchange them. Is there a way?
Tanit Aeronautics - The Kerbal Space Program where we send probes before Kerbals, except for those test pilots that died. Rest In Pepperoni

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 08:49:49 pm »
I think no....  My son is mad because of useless 2 H and Pole items in his new shielder character !  :wink:
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Akavirius

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 10:09:57 pm »
So, is there no way to "buy" a loom exchange or reforge? Like the "free exchange" we had, but i used it for a paramerion (expensive and meh weapon) which i highly regret now.