Author Topic: Unban Varjagi_Gadric  (Read 476 times)

Offline Veniathan

• Count
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hey nigga your lance is 10 meter long or something
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
  • Faction: Kievan Rus
  • Game nicks: Zvonimir_of_Rus
Unban Varjagi_Gadric
« on: November 06, 2014, 12:19:02 pm »
As seen here, he was banned: http://forum.melee.org/eu-(official)/un-ban-jarl_sigvaldi-and-ban-fin_von_krems/

I got his PM message today saying the following.

Hi Zvonimir I was banned 4 days, of (Fin_von_Krems) today I could play again, but I binn still banned? and he has muted me in the forum, so I can write no other admin ?? you are my last hope :( please help my, please write to the admins, why am I still banned and it is not fair?

I can only ask the same. If he got 4 days ban, why hasn't he been unbanned and why did you mute him so he cannot speak about it? What the hell people ..
I duel 1vs1 horse vs horse. Dude have nigga long lance that have 10 metres long or something.

Many time i can see as people use this script where horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: Unban Varjagi_Gadric
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 12:31:15 pm »
His ban should end at 17:25:00 CET.

Offline Veniathan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 01:13:13 pm »
Do not point fingers in my direciton. I only get a PM from him says he cannot speak with the admins and that he has not been unbanned, and he is my friend of course I am worried. I wasn't there, don't know what happend. Just made a thread to clarify. Thanks for giving the time of unban.
I duel 1vs1 horse vs horse. Dude have nigga long lance that have 10 metres long or something.

Many time i can see as people use this script where horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 02:04:49 pm »
Do not point fingers in my direciton. I only get a PM from him says he cannot speak with the admins and that he has not been unbanned, and he is my friend of course I am worried. I wasn't there, don't know what happend. Just made a thread to clarify. Thanks for giving the time of unban.

When he had the ability to talk to us, he kept spamming unbanrequests and violating forum rules. Maybe you can explain to him, how he can avoid that kind of punishment... because i still don't think he's got it.

And thank you Erzengel :)

"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Veniathan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 03:58:45 pm »
When he had the ability to talk to us, he kept spamming unbanrequests and violating forum rules. Maybe you can explain to him, how he can avoid that kind of punishment... because i still don't think he's got it.

And thank you Erzengel :)

Yeah I explained rules of forums