Author Topic: BAn request Corsair  (Read 652 times)

Offline Kidduis

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Kiddius, Fittius, Shittius, Svedjan
BAn request Corsair
« on: October 30, 2014, 01:04:40 am »
1. evil_QQidius
2. Corsair
3. 00.47 Sweden time zone  EU1   10-30
4. I was dueling templar something then he came and started to throw something then ''Somethin'' started to go after corsair and i who was abit mad stood there because he teamhitted me aswell. When he killed ''Something'' he started a kick poll on me, his reason was '' Asshole'' shown in the screen shot. The kick poll failied.
5. Mad
6. http://sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11vs61h&s=8#.VFGAL_mG_XM

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**  Black bow, Izatopia, Sjarken, Drill  and more
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 01:11:31 am by Kidduis »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
Re: BAn request Corsair
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 01:07:53 am »
i was there and corsair made poll without reason ... and it's not the first time i see him doing that...

he's a troll and he cant resist

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 01:47:57 am »
1. evil_QQidius
2. Corsair
3. 00.47 Sweden time zone  EU1   10-30
4. I was dueling templar something then he came and started to throw something then ''Somethin'' started to go after corsair and i who was abit mad stood there because he teamhitted me aswell. When he killed ''Something'' he started a kick poll on me, his reason was '' Asshole'' shown in the screen shot. The kick poll failied.
5. Mad
6. http://sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11vs61h&s=8#.VFGAL_mG_XM

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**  Black bow, Izatopia, Sjarken, Drill  and more

I don't think this is really a clear description of the events.

You had been teamhitting me for rounds and rounds before this, and needless to say I was quite annoyed, I saw that you were in need fighting against Templar_Something, and whilst attempting to assist you, I accidentally teamhit you. At this point, you backed out of the fight, putting your weapons away and watched, saying to Templar_Something, "go ahead and kill the cunt".

Because:
A - He left me to die when I came to help him and told our enemy to kill me whilst doing this; totally unsportsmanlike and against the general team spirit of the game.
B - He had been teamhitting me, or at least trying to (pretty sure on purpose) for several rounds before.
C - And, more importantly he called me a cunt.

I don't think this is insufficient reason for a kickpoll request, or even a banpoll request at that.
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 01:51:54 am »
Also as a side note, why are you railing on me/all ex-members of Byzantium/Vanguards in general Blackbow, what the hell man? Whenever we're playing we have to put up with a near-constant torrent of abuse from you, constantly calling us lamers, noobs, etc etc.

None of us really even speak to you, why do you insist on constantly badmouthing us?

When you were in the clan most of us thought you were a pretty nice guy, then pretty much since you left you've just been a shower of abuse towards us :S .. did we do something to offend you?

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Kidduis

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 01:56:07 am »
So your poll was fair?

I was not in need of help i could have killed him plus i was enjoying the duel, which you ruined ( i know it was battle server and dueling is for eu 3 )
So i didnt help you, hoping we could continue our duel, but then you killed him and made a poll kick. Your reason was really funny too.....
Btw i havent teamhitted you this evening.

You were only mad because i got a lolstab on you with my 1h sword and at the round before.

btw i never backed away and put away my sword... Templar something ran at you with his agi build and i couldnt reach him, and you were stupid enough to start to throw shit at me and him, so why should i help you?

I NEVER TEAMHITTED you
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 02:01:23 am by Kidduis »

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 02:06:47 am »
So your poll was fair?

I was not in need of help i could have killed him plus i was enjoying the duel, which you ruined ( i know it was battle server and dueling is for eu 3 )
So i didnt help you, hoping we could continue our duel, but then you killed him and made a poll kick. Your reason was really funny too.....
Btw i havent teamhitted you this evening.

You were only mad because i got a lolstab on you with my 1h sword and at the round before.

btw i never backed away and put away my sword... Templar something ran at you with his agi build and i couldnt reach him, and you were stupid enough to start to throw shit at me and him, so why should i help you?

I NEVER TEAMHITTED you

Oh, ok, so you are really really fast at typing "Just kill the cunt" then, I assume? Because if some admin would care to check the chat logs .. Then i'm quite sure they'd find that you said this .. as you were watching me fighting our enemy whom you'd requested to kill me (attempted team-kill by proxy? :-) ).

And yes, you were team hitting me (or at least doing your very best to) in the rounds prior to this, and yes, you did step back and stand away from the fight.
I realise that this isn't by itself a kicking (or temp banning) offence, but I think that in the general spirit of the game, leaving allies to die because you want to duel (in a situation where it's 20v1 sure, but this was 10v10), is against the general 'good sportsmanship' attitude inherent to this game.

Offline Kidduis

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 02:17:43 am »
Oh, ok, so you are really really fast at typing "Just kill the cunt" then, I assume? Because if some admin would care to check the chat logs .. Then i'm quite sure they'd find that you said this .. as you were watching me fighting our enemy whom you'd requested to kill me (attempted team-kill by proxy? :-) ).

and yes, you did step back and stand away from the fight.
I realise that this isn't by itself a kicking (or temp banning) offence, but I think that in the general spirit of the game, leaving allies to die because you want to duel (in a situation where it's 20v1 sure, but this was 10v10), is against the general 'good sportsmanship' attitude inherent to this game.

Right i wont lie i typed ''kill the cunt'' it's not like its the worse thing that anyone has seen in chat. It's quite commen. FYI  And yes, you were team hitting me (or at least doing your very best to) in the rounds prior to this, this is a complet lie and you know it we only come across eachother at the ends of the rounds or in the beginning in any of the maps we played, and you know its true, if you would be so kind not to come up with complet lies that would be great, this is not a strategus forum.

I can already tell that you have no problem with lying to save your own ass..

Edit.   If i was to kick poll everyone that called me a cunt or anything ells then i would probebly have to baned for polling to much.
I have never teamhitted on purpose during a fight or ever if he is not in the same clan as me or in the same teamspeak as me when we are just fooling around.

Edit. You can even se at the bottom of the screenshot you can we you corsair saying " trying to tk me" which is another lie as well.  Since I was never near you and if the admins will check the logs they will se that aswell, if I was aacordimg to you did why did you never report me with all the teamhits that I did according to you?

If you are one of those "smart players then why dident you run in with your shield insteed of throwing your war darts or something, dangering me as as well as Templar Something. You talk about sportsmanship yet you do something that endengures me as a teammate, possebly killing me in the prosses.. The truth is that I think that you whanted to hit /kill me as revenge from that lolstab kill, the by you beating him you took other measures.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 03:47:12 am by Kidduis »

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 03:55:00 am »
No ban today!

You both had your role in this fantastic piece, but me, the audience is not amused. I want my time back!

So pull the sticks out your arses and start hitting your (common) enemies with it... indstead of each other...

Flies away.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)