Author Topic: Archbishop Daruvian Announces Gay Crusaders Battalion  (Read 587 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Archbishop Daruvian Announces Gay Crusaders Battalion
« on: October 31, 2014, 02:51:26 am »
+7
Archbishop Daruvian Announces Formation of Gay Crusaders Battalion

Hello brothers and welcome. We live in times of trials and tribulations in this Strategus 5. Today I would like to open this sermon with a quote from the Gay Bible to help our Holy Church understand what must be done for us to bring the world to holiness through these dark times.

Romans 13:1-7

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

You see, what the Gay God is saying here is that man must be subservient to his Gay will.

I fully believe that it is our solemn duty to bring all of North American Strategus into the fold of his worship, with our Holiness as our right of authority. This map must be brought to understand His Love, and if they refuse, judgment must be justly given. It is for this reason that I, the Archbishop of the Calradian Order of the Gay God, graciously induct the Crusaders of Acre into our Holy Gay Church so that their fervor and piety may assist our cause.

In these dark times so many have forgotten the true Gay God, and fallen into praise of false idols. So we must embrace our brothers whom are willing to see Him.

I hereby declare James of the Crusaders of Acre the Bishop-Steward of the Northern Reaches, and Axeman the Knight Commander of the Northern Reaches. Together they are charged with expanding the Faith of the Gay God to the North in a Gay Crusade. All Crusaders of Acre are now to be joined into a Branch of the Gay Order, and we shall call them the first Gay Crusaders of the Holy Order.

Finally I wish to end my sermon with another quote from the Gay Bible, to remind us of our duties to each other as new found Brothers in this, our order.

John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Amen.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: Archbishop Daruvian Announces Gay Crusaders Battalion
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 02:51:47 am »
+1
P.S. Can I get this moved to diplomacy?

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 02:54:03 am »
Gayly, it is signed. I can only approved

Offline Behemoth_

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Crusaders Of Acre
  • Game nicks: Old_King_Louie_of_Acre
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 02:54:23 am »
+3
I must be baptized in seamen

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 03:05:18 am »
+5
fuk im so miffed off rite now daruvian u rly kno how to rustle me
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 03:07:26 am »
+10
Let's get this movement going. I'll print the posters.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far