Author Topic: [Ban]Deserter_Cullen  (Read 374 times)

Offline Thahost

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Ban]Deserter_Cullen
« on: October 21, 2014, 08:22:39 pm »
DieSalzstange
Deserter_Cullen
20:05
I used A weapon named Kriegsmesser i used it because it had no texture and played with it sure its funny for me because nobody said or says to me its not allowed from an admin but 1 minute later i god teamkilled from him as reason using a bugged weapon and as every admins says dont teamkill or teamhit so i screened it and want to know whats now happening
Reason:i think he just wanted self justice
http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/mb72fsnrmjuzg1.png
http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/mb73vr5w81iaeb.png
Persons who saw that/heard that: Krieger des todes

Offline Alistair

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Ban]Deserter_Cullen
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 08:54:41 pm »
For whole 2 round i toll him to don't use bugged weapons, and finaly i kill him, saying to not use that weapon, but he still don't take it. Admin don't say it cuz he was afk. Many ppl say you to don't use that weapon.
My witness Awesome_Hail (i realy sorry to you, for thinking you are used that weapon, once again sorry). Moore PPL sądy that but it wasnt change anything.

BTW: I look very handsome on this screen :D.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 10:07:44 pm by Alistair »

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • Renown: 403
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Game nicks: Krex
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 10:08:45 pm »
There is no rule against using bugged weapons and so far I havent heard ANY admin telling players not to use them...
Quote from: Tomeusz link=topic=45416.msg717346#msg717346
horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 01:36:19 am »
There is no rule against using bugged weapons and so far I havent heard ANY admin telling players not to use them...

There is, it's called "Common Sense". If there is a weapon that is bugged and it is invisible, do NOT use it.
Fips has said several times on the server during peak-hours to NOT use the bugged items untill they are fixed. It's basically considered glitching, since if a weapon is invisible, it can make it way harder to fight againt it, and bugged items often cause issues for other players, like crashes or FPS-drops. It's just being polite :)

Please, don't deal justice yourself. Leave it to the admins. Small warning to both of you, because you have clean history each and you both did something wrong :p

Cullen, don't teamkill people even if they break the rules (unless its absolutely necessary like self-defence), instead screen-shot and post a request or message the admin.
DieSalzstange, don't use bugged items when kindly asked not to, it can cause game-breaking for other players and if for example your weapon is invisible, then it's just plain glitching
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.