Author Topic: Rejoining with a new copy of warbands, need help linking acc. to the new copy!  (Read 400 times)

Offline SWAG_INC

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Hey guys,

Stoked to play again, I bought my M&B warbands from a random site that's been shut down forever and lost my key ages ago. I just bought a new copy from Steam, and I really want to play on my old Character "Swag_GodMode", any chance someone would be able to link my account to my new copy of M&B?

much love,

Michael

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
Yes we can fix that easily.

Did someone already do it though? Or is the account you're posting from not the one associated with the new copy?
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline SWAG_INC

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
This account needs to be linked to the new copy. I have a skip the fun character called "Gucci_Versace" that im using at the moment on the new copy of the game, but I would like this account to be the one linked to that copy.

thanks!

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
+1
Done. Please use the new account to login to c-rpg.net then click on the Forum Icon.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline SWAG_CORP

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+1
Thanks so much! See you on the battle field!!!! :D