Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 334 times)

Offline SirPsychotron

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Band Of Foxes
  • Game nicks: Psychotron_Predator_Fox
Unban Request
« on: September 03, 2014, 12:10:57 am »
My character that got banned is called TCC_The_Celtic_Warrior, it was on DTV EU not that long ago. I have no screenshots, but this did happen I assure you (check logs). This guy called something along the lines of "Strike_" or something like that, it definitely had "Strike" in it.
This guy "Strike" team hit me numerous times on purpose with his throwing weapons (Axes to be specific), he did this until it got to the 5th report, he got kicked, this was a valid reason, it was not a report abuse.
He came back to start a ban poll (poll abuse) and I got banned to say the least, I did nothing wrong, he did everything wrong.

I will end this saying please unban me, as I did not deserve this, as I did nothing wrong.
Thanks.

What do you mean I hurt your feelings? I didn't know you had any feelings... -  Dave Mustaine/Megadeth "Peace sells, but who's buying?"

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 12:29:05 am »
Poll bans can't be canceled by admins, but they only last 1 hour.

Bad luck that it happened :?

The best you can do is gather screenshots and witnesses if he does it again.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline SirPsychotron

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 12:32:03 am »
Ok, it's just that I am pissed at what this guy did and the fact that he gets away with it, it's injustice.

What do you mean I hurt your feelings? I didn't know you had any feelings... -  Dave Mustaine/Megadeth "Peace sells, but who's buying?"

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 12:55:07 am »
Life isn't fair, admins aren't always there, and sometimes people press "1" without even looking at the poll  :wink:
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline SirPsychotron

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 08:00:20 am »
Oh, believe me, the next time he does anything like that I will have my finger on the print screen key...