Author Topic: Delaying/None flag capturing Cavs.  (Read 4676 times)

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
Re: Delaying/None flag capturing Cavs.
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2014, 12:15:02 am »
The point is to prevent players like Atas and every single horse ranged from farming valour while prolonging the round by running away to the edge of the map and farming easy points from chasers. Last session I played he literally did it every single round for about 1,5 hours straight, delaying the round significantly and getting rewarded for it fairly consistently. It is a real issue. In the case you described, which is far less common, you either do your best to get to the flags and win or die, or you survive but lose your chance at valour. Which I think is fair for not even bothering to try to make your team win.

So basically what you're saying is that you want to boost winning teams and nerf losing teams, so I can't be rewarded for good play unless I'm a winner, I don't like that.
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2014, 12:32:43 am »
+5
Common Sense is the rule.

If you have low to none chances to win a round and just trying hard to farm valor making a server (which is an average 60 players) look at you for minutes and minutes you're having none of this common sense, and you get warned for that. You keep the ass act, you get removed.

If the flags bug out (again, about 3 in 5 flags bug), you're even risking more.

Atas tries an even more disgusting method to farm valor, during the round as long as he's engaging, no problem, it's his free time he's wasting.
But when the round is about him vs several enemy players (which is 86% of the times) and forces the full server pop to watch him try to farm this so precious valor to him wasting everyone's time, he gets the same treatment. Specially since he often avoids the flags and runs from them. Warn, and a friendly bump out of the server.

It's all about common sense, you're entitled to act like a dick, it's your freaking problem, but when you make it everyone's problem, you get the boot in the ass.

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2014, 01:11:22 am »
I'm not defending Atas with what I'm writing and I agree with what you say Karasu.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2014, 02:09:43 am »
Hahahaha, that one made me laugh real hard Thomek, never thought something you'll say will make me laugh tho.

"Cunt" ha, well I can't be bigger cunt then you, I will never forget that moment, 2 years ago maybe even more, when you used to kick Spectators just because you have powers to do it, I still remember, it was 50+ active players and about 15 Spectating that day for whatever reason, and there was max 100 players on server at that time, absolutly no reason for kicking yet you did it.

Haven't you asked yourself why's there always shitstorms around you Thomek, is it really that we're all wrong and you're right ?

I guess you're just to arrogant to see the truth, how bad of an Admin you are, and how much abusing you did in all this years of your terror over cRPG community, one good deed for every hundredth bad.
And how did you even get Admin powers makes me wonder even more, I guess it was like all stupid blond girls do...you know, under the table.

I despise you Thomek, you and your actions over all this years.

Seems you are not just a cunt, but a lying cunt.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2014, 02:18:10 am »
Common Sense is the rule.

If you have low to none chances to win a round and just trying hard to farm valor making a server (which is an average 60 players) look at you for minutes and minutes you're having none of this common sense, and you get warned for that. You keep the ass act, you get removed.

If the flags bug out (again, about 3 in 5 flags bug), you're even risking more.

Atas tries an even more disgusting method to farm valor, during the round as long as he's engaging, no problem, it's his free time he's wasting.
But when the round is about him vs several enemy players (which is 86% of the times) and forces the full server pop to watch him try to farm this so precious valor to him wasting everyone's time, he gets the same treatment. Specially since he often avoids the flags and runs from them. Warn, and a friendly bump out of the server.

It's all about common sense, you're entitled to act like a dick, it's your freaking problem, but when you make it everyone's problem, you get the boot in the ass.

Can we all just agree the common sense rule is bullshit, and you might have to go ahead and put some effort in to writing real rules?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2014, 02:22:20 am »
Can we all just agree the common sense rule is bullshit, and you might have to go ahead and put some effort in to writing real rules?

Sorry to burst your bubble but if it didn't happen already in this 4 years, it sure as hell won't happen now
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2014, 02:32:58 am »
+2
Feel free to contact the mod overlords with that issue. (And by contact, I mean spam with PM's, IRC queries, posts, life threats, etc).

Meanwhile, we act with the tools given to us.

Quoting cmp's official rule post:  "No drawing/delaying the round on purpose"

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2014, 03:34:29 am »
"No drawing/delaying the round on purpose"

If the HA kills everyone, it's not delaying on purpose...

And that's why you need a rule.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2014, 04:34:10 am »
We're not talking about HA or anyone that tries to kill everyone or win the round here. We're talking about those that do it for valor, or even worse, pure spite. If HA has a chance  and goes for it, he will not be kicked, ever.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2014, 04:37:43 am »
I think It's difficult to understand since I've never experienced it myself, but I'm sure you know what you're talking about and probably not the "common sense" case he's hinting about.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2014, 07:25:31 am »
We're not talking about HA or anyone that tries to kill everyone or win the round here. We're talking about those that do it for valor, or even worse, pure spite. If HA has a chance  and goes for it, he will not be kicked, ever.

So you can properly judge if a HA is shooting you to kill you or just to get valor?

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2014, 08:56:25 am »
+3
Yes its preety easy, if hes shooting you to win hes within a decent radius of the flag, however if hes pratting about miles away from the flag hes obviously not helping his team? Or in the case of a footsoldier camped on a hilltop waiting for the flags to fail.
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
[18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)

Offline Swaggart

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2014, 04:44:17 pm »
+2

It's not that the common sense rule is bullshit. You just have some young kids (who happen to be part of the worst generation of self-absorbed, we are all special and unique, get a medal for merely participating, you can't hurt anyone's feelings and I am free to be who I am because my parents believe in letting me run around screaming in a shopping mall without any discipline) who don't have any fucking common sense that play this game.

Offline Death_Dealer

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • to Shish your enemies, see them Kebabed before you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Shishkebab, Ronaldinho, Colossus, Death_Dealer, Brunhild, Whorecraft, Fahishe, Altair
  • IRC nick: Shishkebab
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2014, 07:18:21 pm »
you kicked me when i was hax 1 vs 8(including cav and archer) i was always close to the enemy shooting/bumping and trying to win. i can or cant doesnt matter. you cant punish me bc the rest of my team is dead.

edit = there was no valour system when that happened.