Author Topic: Why isnt he perma banned yet?  (Read 481 times)

Offline Behemoth_

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Crusaders Of Acre
  • Game nicks: Old_King_Louie_of_Acre
Why isnt he perma banned yet?
« on: August 20, 2014, 04:24:53 am »
1. Name of your character involved Lord_Behemoth_of_Acre
2. Name of offending character(s) SMOKEY_THE_RAPPER
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible Like 9pm cst NA 3
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.  Joined a strat battle and smokey started a poll to ban me
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. He may have done it to remove me from the server so his team had a better chance of winning. Or because he is a piece of shit who thinks its fun to ruin other peoples fun on the internet
6. Multiple Screenshots http://imgur.com/fM4hIHx
7. Names of players that can witness what happened. Saint Lau Yuroi Ryan anyone who was in the strat battle

Offline Smokey_The_Wrastler

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Why isnt he perma banned yet?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 05:12:42 am »
I did it because you sexually harassed our team.  None of us took your remark about giving us "Giant loads of love" kindly, and a few of us were discussing in teamchat that a ban was a must.  Next time be careful what you say, and be respectful.  The only person you were thinking of with that remark was you.

Edit: I've contacted several members of the discussion, but they cannot make forum accounts due to an error where the verification letters entered don't accept.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 05:34:18 am by Smokey_The_Wrastler »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Why isnt he perma banned yet?
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 05:46:51 am »
Banned for 1 day. This is your third ban this month, smokey. The next one will last you for a while. Please stop harassing and griefing other players. You can have all the rivalry and grudges you want, but you can't take vengeance with teamwounds and poll abuse.

If you continue to ignore the server rules you will face a long ban.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far