Author Topic: EU7 hitting the viscount and afterwards letting it die on purpose.  (Read 356 times)

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
1. Name of your character involved
Moncho

2. Name of offending character(s)
Various. In the case in arena, GodlikeFD, TvS_Vilhe (others hit it just once or twice, could be accidental)
In Saladin's dream, Strong_Shit and JollyRoger_EcstaZy (this one most of all)

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
Arena: Monday 18 August, 16:20 CEST (GMT+2) (Spanish time)
Saladin's dream: Wednesday 20 August, 14:05 CEST

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
As often in DTV, some people decide that they do not like a map and start teamhitting the viscount. Someone tells them to stop, and they ignore it, making us lose and change the map.

In Saladin's incident, on top of hitting the V a bunch of times, JollyRoger_EcstaZy stood by the Viscount not attacking the bots and let them kill it (you can see his 0/0 score at the end of the round). In the meantime, Strong_Shit punched me, I reported it, then accidentally hit him which he reported, they were in the fight, nothing to do with this.

I am just tired of these people who dislike some map and will do all they can to go back to the stupid boring 1 way streets where there is a larger xp gain...

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
They do not like the map, so they still believe that they are entitled to change it by killing the viscount or not helping at all

6. Multiple Screenshots (for some reason they are huge)
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
Re: EU7 hitting the viscount and afterwards letting it die on purpose.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 10:15:19 pm »
GodlikeFD, TvS_Vilhe, Strong_Shit, JollyRoger_EcstaZy banned for 1 day.

Killing viscount to change map is like teamkilling your teammates so map goes by faster on battle/siege.

I'd understand if the entire server would agree, but if there are people telling you to stop and that it is against rules, then you stop:|
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.