Author Topic: Unbann pls  (Read 679 times)

Offline UltimateWar

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unbann pls
« on: May 21, 2011, 01:03:58 am »
Diablos_IX__.
I got attacked from two people ,one of am was named matt and the other (dont know).So they allways shot me attacked me and then I wated untill the admin kicks them .5minutes later nothing happened and I allready< wrote in the server that they< are attacking me all the time then a ...._acre helped me and he attacked them because he saw them atacking me so i atttacked them aswell and then i got banned and the others didnt???so pls unbann me thx!

Diablos_IX__
Cheerss!!!!!!

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
Re: Unbann pls
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 01:31:39 am »
What I saw: You spawn and you immediately start attacking your team. I never saw matt or the either guy TKing. I think I was fighting at the time. So next time you get team attacked: If there's an admin on the server press i and type "help *name here* is attacking me" and I'll try and see what's happening and ban the one responsible. If there's no admin on the server take screenshot and post them in this section so an admin can ban the person. I'll unban tomorrow.

Offline UltimateWar

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unbann pls
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 10:17:11 am »
and when can you unbann me because when you get atacked three rounds from the same noobs Iyou would atack back aswell so??
When am I unbanned??
Diablos_IX__
Cheerss!!!!!!