Author Topic: [BAN]Oberyn and Merc_Tony  (Read 414 times)

Offline Turk_Otto_Knight

• Knight
  • Renown: 75
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Otto_Knight_the_Bastard ShaMeraN ASlut
  • IRC nick: Otto_Knight
[BAN]Oberyn and Merc_Tony
« on: June 30, 2014, 02:55:53 am »
1. Name of your character involved Seljuk_Otto_Knight,DeathAngel_alt(my clan m8)
2. Name of offending character(s) Oberyn,Merc_Tony
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible 03.00 GMT+3
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.

As Seljuks we started to play Horse Archers with 5 players.We played a lot and Merc_Tony said things to us but it was okey first.Then Merc_Oberyn joined the server and we killed him lots of times(mostly hs).He started to say bad things about Horse Archery and about us.Other map my clan mate DeathAngel_alt was in the same team with oberyn and oberyn killed teamkilled him at the begining of the round.in the other round i killed him several times and he got angrier.He was saying bad things to myself.At last he initiated a BAN poll for me and it didnt accepted.After him Merc_Tony  initiated another ban poll for me and it accepted.I got kicked...They deserve a punishment for sure

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.Like i said they were MAD.
6. Multiple Screenshots
Teamkill about 02.50 GMT +3
(click to show/hide)
Ban Poll
(click to show/hide)
Other Ban Poll
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 09:24:50 am by Turk_Otto_Knight »

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: [BAN]Oberyn and Merc_Tony
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 02:23:58 pm »
Oberyn banned for 2 days for team-killing and poll abuse, and Merc_Tony banned for 1 day for poll abuse.

"Playing HA" alone is not a valid reason for a poll, and, just because it's late and there are few people, you can't break the rules.