Author Topic: Much of my equipment not showing up in-game  (Read 232 times)

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
Much of my equipment not showing up in-game
« on: June 26, 2014, 10:16:37 pm »
I have a hella lot of items, see, probably a few dozen chest pieces and helmets, not to mention weapons, gauntlets, etc.

However, when I go in-game, many of them don't show up in my inventory screen, yet they appear on my character on the website.
My friend said maybe it's because I had so many items, so I sold probably most of my armor and crap, still didn't fix, so I bought my stuff back and lost a ton of money over this whole process.

If there is a fix or if somebody can tell me what caused this I would be grateful

p.s. I started noticing a few weeks ago, but I don't play much, so I don't know precisely when it started doing this.

Sincerely,
a tomato
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline korppis

• Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
Re: Much of my equipment not showing up in-game
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 02:09:28 pm »
+1
There really is a limit of how many items it shows in inventory. Iirc you can have around 80 items before they start disappearing. All you can do is sell the items you won't be using untill you see the ones you need.

Then of course there is also delay when you buy items before they show in game. Fastest way to get them show is to rejoin the server.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
Re: Much of my equipment not showing up in-game
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 03:19:30 pm »
To avoid selling and rebuying, just create a second character, lvl him to 15 and let him be alive for some days (3 days) so you could store items on him and transfer them for free. that saves tons of gold, especially if you're mostly using +0 gear.  :wink:
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me