Author Topic: Ban  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
Ban
« on: June 17, 2014, 01:27:31 pm »
1. Name of your character involved Kapikulu_Guray
2. Name of offending character(s) Seljuk_Deathangel , Seljuk_Ellis , XP_for_the_XPGOD , Red_Viper_of_Dorne , Templar_Behemoth_of_Acre , Sir_Hadrian_of_albion , Malgalad , Mah_DRZ_Buddies , Ripoll_of_Montesa
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible    2 am GMT+2  , EU3
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. There were flags under the wall and the enemy is not leaving the server nor leaving the flags.So I tried to reach some admins however , theyy were AFK or something I cant tell. as a result we started ban polling them but after we started doing ban polls they started abusing the ban poll such as Templar_Behemoth_of_Acre  , Mah_DRZ_Buddies .We even tried to make catapult and destroy the wall but the enemy was trying to destroy our catapult..They did .. several times.. Finally we managed to hit wall with catapult but there was an invisible wall so we couldnt destroy the wall completely but I managed to take flags from top after 1 hour..
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* Hate on UIF ?
6. Multiple Screenshots
me trying to reach admins..
(click to show/hide)

Them poll abusing..
(click to show/hide)

Flags those are under the wall..
(click to show/hide)

me trying to take flags from top but the enemy is also standing on flags so I cant take flags down..
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** 
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 06:22:09 pm by Guray »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 01:03:26 pm »
Up  8-)

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 02:58:30 pm »
We had this issue on another strat battle once and the enemy also refused to leave the flags. Thankfully we managed to reach an admin, but the players on the enemy team still acted like assholes not leaving the flag.
I think you should make a clear rule that people are not allowed to do this cause it's simply unfair and these guys should all get a ban so they learn their lessons.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 01:21:53 pm »
We had this issue on another strat battle once and the enemy also refused to leave the flags. Thankfully we managed to reach an admin, but the players on the enemy team still acted like assholes not leaving the flag.
I think you should make a clear rule that people are not allowed to do this cause it's simply unfair and these guys should all get a ban so they learn their lessons.
I agree.Its very unlucky of us not finding a single admin tho  :|

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 02:48:37 pm »
That day I even tried to reach anybody I could. Went to forum and looked at who is online and who is not And I saw 2 admins were online .After that I suddenly Sent a message to them. Witchcraft Missed my message and looks like Finuad didnt even give a sh*t about it Cuz I saw him being online for 5 mins or so I sent 2 messages.. :rolleyes:

Here is screenshots  :wink:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

EDIT : HOW MUCH MORE SCREENSHOTS DO I NEED TO TAKE YOUR ATTENTION ADMINS?

http://forum.melee.org/scene-editing/strategus-city-improvement-project/msg822734/#msg822734
BTW this city has this known issue for more than 1 year ..I fought in this city before too and I believe we opened a thread about it that time too.. :) oh before I forget Erzengel saw it happen with his own eyes 1 year ago :lol:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 03:06:34 pm by Guray »

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 03:04:37 pm »
That day I even tried to reach anybody I could. Went to forum and looked at who is online and who is not And I saw 2 admins were online .After that I suddenly Sent a message to them. Witchcraft Missed my message and looks like Finuad didnt even give a sh*t about it Cuz I saw him being online for 5 mins or so I sent 2 messages.. :rolleyes:

Here is screenshots  :wink:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

EDIT : HOW MUCH MORE SCREENSHOTS DO I NEED TO TAKE YOUR ATTENTION ADMINS?

I know I will probably get banned and muted for posting this but still.

My impression is that the more work a thread needs, the less admins can be actually bothered to process it.
And I do not mean "Oh, there are 5 replies already, not gonna read through them". I mean your thread is about multiple people at once. You have multiple screenshots and each individual needs to be punished seperately (Due to previous bans etc etc). So a lot more work than the usual "He teamkilled me once, here is one screenshot"-request.

Sadly not all admins are gladly giving up their freetime to put some effort into such "big" requests.

Just keep bumping it daily and at some point an admin will actually bother to process it all. (Some admins like Karasu will most definitely do it, but are not as active as they used to be)
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 03:09:03 pm »
I know I will probably get banned and muted for posting this but still.

My impression is that the more work a thread needs, the less admins can be actually bothered to process it.
And I do not mean "Oh, there are 5 replies already, not gonna read through them". I mean your thread is about multiple people at once. You have multiple screenshots and each individual needs to be punished seperately (Due to previous bans etc etc). So a lot more work than the usual "He teamkilled me once, here is one screenshot"-request.

Sadly not all admins are gladly giving up their freetime to put some effort into such "big" requests.

Just keep bumping it daily and at some point an admin will actually bother to process it all. (Some admins like Karasu will most definitely do it, but are not as active as they used to be)
I know they reply late to that kind of threads however.. IT almost been 1 week  8-)

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2014, 03:23:07 pm »
god morgan!  up!  8-)

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2014, 06:22:00 pm »
Too much "active" admin.
so guud  :wink:
locking this thread .
ps : admins its for you guys I like you all :) u guys do your best to keep this community :) ah before I forget I only close this thread because u guys wont be tired for such threads :) much love to you guys <3 <3 <3 <3 (no homo)

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2014, 06:50:39 pm »
[19:50] <Finuad> this is solved. Just forget it. U can't ban 10000 players just because one strat battle was bugged.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 07:03:58 pm by Guray »