Author Topic: Brasil:Croatia  (Read 1084 times)

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
Re: Brasil:Croatia
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2014, 11:52:50 pm »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2014, 11:54:18 pm »
+4
Did I win something?

Though that penalty sucks.
Hat off to Croatia. They did nonetheless a great game!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2014, 11:55:14 pm »
+13
This is what caused the own goal..

NSFW:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2014, 12:02:57 am »
game was utter crap, boring...

deserved win for Brasil, hope they win the cup, Nishimura-san shamefur dispray
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2014, 12:55:58 am »
+1
Was it Fred that dived? Shameful!
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2014, 01:31:38 am »
+2
First time in my life that I got my predictions right 100% while being sorry for it, both verbally (right before the match I said 3:1 to Brazil to my mates who I watched the game with although I wanted to say both that and 2:2 but I had to chose only one score, while they went with 2:0, 1:2, etc) and physically (my betting ticket says "Brazil win + over 2,5 goals", yes I copied it directly from Pancake here, blatant theft it was, I admit) and I'm gutted for that disgusting penalty, everyone is having a go at the ref but I'd love to have a go at Mr. Fred, especially for his Christian gesture of rising his hands in appreciation to his God and thanking him for the success of his blatant dive.........
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2696
  • Infamy: 2113
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2014, 02:54:01 am »
It would suck if Croatia managed to draw or win because they play like Greece. I can't stand that kind of football, looks like military exercise.

Brazil didn't play particularly well but they were superior in everything besides discipline. Much faster, more competent with the ball, better physical preparation, precision, swag. What they lacked was Miranda and better Dani Alves and Marcelo. Sides were very vulnerable, just like midfield at times, but at least mid was nerfed so they have an excuse. Hulk was bad, Fred is rubbish and Paulinho is useless most of the time.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2014, 08:05:01 am »
+1
FUCKTARD JAPANESE REFEREE IDIOT

HOW CAN A GUY FROM JAPAN CAN TALK SOMETHING ABOUT FOOTBALL ; GET CANCER.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2014, 08:22:47 am »
+2
It would suck if Croatia managed to draw or win because they play like Greece. I can't stand that kind of football, looks like military exercise.
Bullshit.
Did you actually watch Greece play even once. Croatia is nowhere near that kind of brick wall.
Besides, I don't think Croatia was that bad. Probably one of the best opening matches in World Cup history. Honestly, a draw was deserved. And I agree with German media on this one. Everyone was surprised how well Croatia did and how bad overall Brazil was. And Neymar? C'mon, first goal was kinda lucky and the 2nd one was a gift, nearly caught by the keeper... pffft.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2014, 09:12:01 am »
+3
everyone is having a go at the ref but I'd love to have a go at Mr. Fred, especially for his Christian gesture of rising his hands in appreciation to his God and thanking him for the success of his blatant dive.........
You know what ?

Thats why i hate brazilian players ; the only guy that i respect is Alex de Souza rest is really a disrespectful bunch of retards.

Examples :

David Luiz

Rivaldo

They have been like that always ; i really hate home team advantages.

I still remember the worst match of World Cup history ; South Korea vs Italy.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2014, 10:05:52 am »
+3
In a perfect world it would have ended 2:2 but yea, shit happens and refs are only people. He is usualy great, some say the best ref in Asia atm.
I have no worries tho, we looked really good on the ball, especialy on the flanks, and if we can produce the same kind of quality against Camerun and Mexico we will grab second place.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 10:09:29 am by Umbra »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1201
  • Infamy: 119
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2014, 01:26:27 pm »
Bullshit.
Did you actually watch Greece play even once. Croatia is nowhere near that kind of brick wall.
Besides, I don't think Croatia was that bad. Probably one of the best opening matches in World Cup history. Honestly, a draw was deserved. And I agree with German media on this one. Everyone was surprised how well Croatia did and how bad overall Brazil was. And Neymar? C'mon, first goal was kinda lucky and the 2nd one was a gift, nearly caught by the keeper... pffft.

You know, crying of people who were supporting Croatia sounds very familiar to me. Also that tactics, score a lucky goal then everyone go back and defend for rest of the match also reminds me of something. Lack of talent and agility is also something I've seen before many times.

I've used seeing Croatia play bold and real football, not some Serbian type crap tactics like Ilija Petkovic is the coach. Hopefully they'll play differently against Mexico and Camerun. Funny thing is, if they kept playing football when they had initiative and one goal on their side, they could beat Brazil. But no, let's defend boys it's just 75 more mins till the end...

With the likes of Kovacic, Modric and Rakitic in the midfield, Croatia could control it easily. But Niko decided they will do better imitating Mascerano. Kovac lost that game.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2014, 04:56:50 pm »
You know, crying of people who were supporting Croatia sounds very familiar to me. Also that tactics, score a lucky goal then everyone go back and defend for rest of the match also reminds me of something. Lack of talent and agility is also something I've seen before many times.

I've used seeing Croatia play bold and real football, not some Serbian type crap tactics like Ilija Petkovic is the coach. Hopefully they'll play differently against Mexico and Camerun. Funny thing is, if they kept playing football when they had initiative and one goal on their side, they could beat Brazil. But no, let's defend boys it's just 75 more mins till the end...

With the likes of Kovacic, Modric and Rakitic in the midfield, Croatia could control it easily. But Niko decided they will do better imitating Mascerano. Kovac lost that game.
I disagree.
Every single team in the World will play careful against fucking Brazil. That's all they did really, playing careful.