Author Topic: Ban Viscount killers  (Read 884 times)

Offline julistaja

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Viscount killers
« on: May 25, 2014, 11:57:47 pm »
Seems i have become the unofficial snitch of eu7. I do not like it but i want to reduce trolling and such.

1. Name of your character involved

Mimosa

2. Name of offending character(s)

Nord_Illuyanka, Tomshii_the_Grey, Stromgarde_DavyJones, Stromgarde_Darkmos

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible

eu7, 0:45 gmt +2 26.5.2014

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.

They wanted to change map and killed the viscount.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*

See above

6. Multiple Screenshots

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**

Quincy_Mist, Carve

Offline Wayate

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Viscount killers
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 12:11:47 am »
I witnessed it and support this ban request.

Offline Illuyanka

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 12:24:29 am »
Well yes i did that, but this isn't something new. I asked what about switching this map ? and everyone said ok or +1. I know this has done many times, and saw it was done many time on many map by many people. Didn't get what is your problem about the situation. You seem more likely to got bored and opened a ban thread cause didnt see any of you objected there on chat.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 12:35:17 am »
Instead of taking screenshots straight away why couldn't you just warn them first and then take screenshots ? It would be very nice of you..Perhaps u Already wanted map to be changed and people to be banned for fun?Just pathetic  :rolleyes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2014, 12:40:42 am »
This map is gay anyway... Bots get stuck behind the map, I remember when I was playing DTV that on that map I had to run to the rear and kill some of those stuck guys.

As I see no objections in chat about players teamkilling the viscount, nobody said 'stop' or 'don't kill the viscount', so it's probable that players may have thought that it was kind of all public agreement. Well this map shouldn't be in the rotation imho and I don't think that viscount's killers deserve a ban. I think that they should get a warning for doing something against some other players and this map should be changed.

That's it when it comes to my part but who am I to judge....

Skyrim UI

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2014, 01:16:38 am »
Who the fuck cares? If anything they did you a favor when they changed from that map.

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline julistaja

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2014, 01:28:52 am »
I like to people to follow rules. If they want to change map legally, they can let bots kill the viscount. I think that is allowed? Or they can go play battle for couple of rounds and wait for the map to change. I want to every one have fun, me included. And following the rules make it happen. I am sure that offenders know the rules. At least Tomshii, who was warned about killing the viscount in previous thread.

Well, admins can decide if my thread is "out of boredom" or i want to get people banned "for fun".

I admit that i do not remember rules by heart and if there is a clause that says people can ignore rules by voting for it, I made an error making this thread :( . Please accept my apologies.

Illuyanka: "I know this has done many times, and saw it was done many time on many map by many people"

Sorry, I did not know that it was ok to break rules if it had been done many times in the past. I stand corrected. I am a new player after all. Time to go Teamkilling then. I am sure that has been done many times on many map by many people.

"Who the fuck cares?"

I care. People can do me a favour by giving me stolen money or things. I would feel bad for owning them because it is wrong.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 01:43:06 am by julistaja »

Offline Wayate

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2014, 01:52:16 am »
Well yes i did that, but this isn't something new. I asked what about switching this map ? and everyone said ok or +1. I know this has done many times, and saw it was done many time on many map by many people. Didn't get what is your problem about the situation. You seem more likely to got bored and opened a ban thread cause didnt see any of you objected there on chat.

I'm sorry but i'll have to correct you on this : just simply take a look at my screen in the other thread. On the first line, the text is cut but you can guess a "lets skip" from Tomshii. No answer was given and you all 4 rushed the Viscount, after some TK to settle the matter faster.

It's sad that you missed Patoson reminder this afternoon, when he took 15 minutes to explain that map skipping wasn't allowed anymore, muting several people complaining about it. This isn't democracy anymore guys, you can't vote, you can't agree on skipping, you have to suffer this map all the same and this is why I am requesting this ban.

I don't think you all four are stupid : you'd never have killed the V with an admin on the server, daytime or so. You saw an opportunity to grind faster and broke a well-known rule, thinking people won't care but that's not fair for those who suffered this shitty map when they had no other choice and would have been instantly banned for it.

You played, you lose, end of story.

Offline Dede

• Count
  • Renown: 161
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2014, 04:24:10 am »
This is not a big issue, why even bother to make this ban thread?

I am actively playing DTV for a months, and all I can say is: The majority of the players hate this map for the obvious reasons... (Bot's get stuck all the time, map is too big for DTV, and its a waste of time).
Imagine running after a HA across the hole map...It's a "torture" and needs to be changed or removed completely  from DTV.

Then again I also witnessed admins changing this map.

If your concern is really about following the rules and fairplay, you should report leechers, high level players who dress like peasants and suicide at the beginning of the round. Not the ones who actually contribute or maybe even win the rounds for you.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 04:30:10 am by Dede »

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2014, 05:12:40 am »

I am actively playing DTV for a months, and all I can say is: The majority of the players hate this map for the obvious reasons... (Bot's get stuck all the time, map is too big for DTV, and its a waste of time).
Imagine running after a HA across the hole map...It's a "torture" and needs to be changed or removed completely  from DTV.

Then again I also witnessed admins changing this map.

If your concern is really about following the rules and fairplay, you should report leechers, high level players who dress like peasants and suicide at the beginning of the round. Not the ones who actually contribute or maybe even win the rounds for you.
^ what he said methinks

Skyrim UI

Offline julistaja

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2014, 08:42:30 am »
I really do not see how this is an argument about which map is bad.  You can discuss it somewhere else.

So I made a mistake by taking screenshots with graphics. Next time I will take them from logs. Thank you for pointing out this for me :)

Because I am now so fed up with a) being kicked down from buildings to my death c) nudged to ground while playing ranged and aiming b) banpolled by reporting a teamhit c) banpolled by a random guy that just left d) banpolled from rageball immediately when joining a server with 4 players (80% approval) e) kickpolled for accidental th f) banpolled for accidental tk g) teamkilled by reporting a teamhit h) teamkilled by saying "afk 1 min".

By making these threads maybe I can make people change their behaviour.

It is a possibility that people did  those examples for just good, honest fun and I am a douchebag and butthurt for not understanding their humor. Anyway I am going to make these threads (3 so far) until I do.

Offline Afina

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 135
  • cRPG Player
  • «This is where we fight, this is where they die!!»
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Other
  • Game nicks: Afina
  • IRC nick: Afina
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2014, 09:29:34 am »
if you do not like the map just go out and do not play or Option 2 (Go to hell) :D
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 11:25:26 am by Afina »
Madness…? This is Sparta!

Offline julistaja

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2014, 11:22:00 am »
What card are you talking about? A christmas card?

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2014, 12:07:28 pm »
Tomshii_The_Grey and Nord_Illuyanka banned for 1 day for griefing. The other two have been warned, since it was their first offence.

From the official rules:

No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round (teamkilling friends after a round ends is allowed, teamkilling random people is not)

NOT OK: killing the Viscount to change map

The rest of you, stop spamming in ban requests. It's unnecessary spam we have to read in order to deal with the case. If you are not the offender, offended or witness in the situation, do not post in ban requests.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 12:12:55 pm by Patoson »