Author Topic: Bully Banned  (Read 1175 times)

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Bully Banned
« on: May 19, 2011, 04:17:08 am »
I was recently playing on blackrose siege and callous the admin was constantly picking fights with me, as were 4 or 5 others, and we were joking around, and out of nowhere i got perm banned for no reason. No warning no nothing,  didnt tk anybodiy all day and i was playing on that server for a few hours. He is powerhungry and constantly threatens people with ban/kicks. Such as "stop killing me with cav or ill ban you" and other dumb shit like that. Hes a complete jerk who shouldnt decide who is banned or when to do it. Id like a reason why i got banned and an unban would be cool.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Re: Bully Banned
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 05:43:45 am »
Theres a reason you get yourself banned, because you act your age.  Your an immature little baby.

If you arent going post the admin's name and screenshots of conversation, theres no point posting here, besides making yourself look like a bigger dumbass.

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 06:11:09 am »
A
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 07:31:18 am by R_Kelly_On_You »

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 07:03:19 am »
Began with something like callous and he was not a very pleasant fellow. Was constantly picking at the littlest things and he was always threatening people with bans, and i wasn't warned once, he just banned me for no apparent reason.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 07:33:04 am by R_Kelly_On_You »

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 08:00:10 am »
This is for 80 , Siege, Duel or Village server...

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 08:06:26 am »
Blackrose siege, But im also still banned from Na siege which i was told id be unbanned from, and i was banned from the duel server which i had never even played on before. I havent been doing stupid shit at all and unbanning would be shweetskidoodles

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 04:54:06 pm »
ATS is not affiliated with blackrose in any way, shape or form. Play on the official NA ATS servers if you want me to protect you from admin abuse. On a side note, I thought I unbanned you from the siege server, check it again

Offline Topsnus

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 01:28:34 am »
I was in a game where i saw this douche get banned by an admin. He was banned for Tking me multiple times. After 2 i started asking the admin to ban him. He simply lied and said i had attacked him, when i hadn't, i had brought a horse, which he disagreed with, so he would attack my horse right after spawn every game.

No, i never tked nor horsebumped him, he would just say things "like horses are for (insert anything here that is negative)"

Anyway, he killed me a third or fourth time and got banned. I think this was on the Acre server back when it was still public. I have also seen him being a douche on other NA servers. As a matter of fact, i don't think i have ever seen him not being a douche.

The point is that if he is not banned now, he should be. And if he is, he should stay that way.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 02:07:52 am »
He's aware that next time he gets banned it will be permanently ... he's been giving trouble to many people in the past and he got his last warning when he got unbanned a few weeks back.

Since then I've seen him insulting people for no reason, but nothing worth a ban.

Offline bens132002

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 03:36:38 am »
R KELLYONYOU is def a SSHADY char to say the least id give him to boot but hes tk me multiple times and tried walking off like it was nothing or someone else did it

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2011, 03:40:08 am »
ANyway, this has gone on long enough, I recognize R_kelley as a troublemaker, my admins tell me he causes problems all the time. R-Kellly, you were banned on another server not recognized by the NA servers, so we cannot help you, however, you are best to follow the rules on our servers or you will be quickly removed.