Author Topic: Ban Putadas  (Read 813 times)

Offline Linza

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LINZA
Ban Putadas
« on: May 19, 2014, 02:09:19 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Excomulgado_of_Montesa
2. Name of offending character(s): Putadas
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: EU_cRPG_7, 13:50 more or less.
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: First, sry, my english is not very well. we were at a map which has a gate. At the other side only where 4 bots, easy to kill, and he poll abuse to BAN me only for open it (we won the wave). Then he died and he insulted me on the chat.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: i think he thought there were more bots than 4 in the other side of the gate, but is not reason to make a poll to ban me, as i said, only were 4 or 5 bots easy to kill.
6. Multiple Screenshots:
First screenshot, (in spanish): https://www.dropbox.com/s/umup4re0uzaon5r/1.PNG (thx Astorga for send me it)
I have the screenshots where is the poll but i think is not needed, but i can send it.
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened:
Like u can see in the first screenshot: Deserter_The_Loyal or Astorga.

Thanks for your time.
A[r]chers!

Offline ViolenTDonkeY

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Putadas
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 02:13:46 pm »
Fantastic relate, may be u will win a Nobel price.

Open the gate as a defender on the begining of the first round against CAV, to help bots to kill all of us.

Couse of his actions, 6 defenders die by bots behind shieldwall.

Now in spanish just to help him to understand.

Listillo, a ver si te enteras como funciona el DTV en ese mapa, no se abre la puerta salvo bandits y peasants, a no ser que falten los que se quedan ahi parados. Y NUNCA en la primera ronda y menos contra los caballos.

Offline Linza

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 02:19:45 pm »
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/mb4.jpg?_subject_uid=300012180&w=AACiZUrs8YKbeuWwv3aan_pjwtPPLTwQI3uafmD4VHJ9dA
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/mb5.jpg?_subject_uid=300012180&w=AAAUbBNURcRdPYJYbARO7GfVVFyoUa6Tf6wSSP-R_WG7Jg

Para empezar, todos los bots se habian ido para la izquierda. No se si te diste cuenta de que solo habia 4 bots y los matamos a todos. No eran ni campesinos ni nomadas pero sabes perfectamente que no eran de los pesados.
No solo he hecho el post por lo del poll abuse, que ademas con eso bastaria por no respetar a los demas haciendo polls, no se kickear sino de banear, por cosas como esta. Lo que mas me fastidia es que luego por el chat de muertos aprovechando que no te veia me empezaras a insultar creyendo que no habia mas espaƱoles que te entendieran por el chat.
A[r]chers!

Offline Linza

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 02:21:24 pm »
Y puedes preguntar a cualquiera de los que estaban ahi, no murio nadie en la gate, solo tu,  por eso me hiciste la poll de ban. La poll de ban se hace cuando se necesita, no cuando te cabrea haber muerto. Si ves que no vas a poder sobrevivir contra 4 bots te alejas que ya los matamos los demas.
A[r]chers!

Offline Linza

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 02:24:43 pm »
"Couse of his actions, 6 defenders die by bots behind shieldwall."
As i said in the post, there were only 4 or 5 bots. That is false, only 1 defender died, you, and thats the reason why u poll to ban me. I think this isnt a reason to ban someone. But i think, insult someone for that is a reason, insult and poll abuse.

Next time think what u do.
A[r]chers!

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 02:38:42 pm »
I agree this guy is a pest. I was in EU7 some moments before and he was always rude as fuck swearing to everyone on sight.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ViolenTDonkeY

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 09:36:10 pm »
Deffinitively cant understand those guys. Need a friend for defend? Btw u wasnt there and i didnt say anything to the rest of players (may be a teamhit by a mistake).

Offline Linza

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2014, 10:07:40 pm »
I dont need friends. You know what u did, u poll abuse to ban me for nothing and then when u were died u insult me. If u have a bad day, dont come to cRPG to make our day as bad as yours. You need a ban to understand that is not the way.
A[r]chers!

Offline Friedturtle

• Count
  • Renown: 224
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 12:25:32 pm »
At first it might be a good idea to speak English on this forum. It's quite hard to understand what you're talking about all the time.

Excomulgado_of_Montesa, your screenshots aren't useful if I look at your description of what happened. Next time make sure you make screenshots of the moment itself, instead of one sentence of Putadas being frustrated in chat.

It's not clear if the gate has been opened way to early. But if so, remember it can be really frustrating for the other defenders.

Putadas, if you think it's worth a ban what he did, just get some good screenshots next time and make a thread about it, or just warn him in game if possible.
It looks like everything ended well, and you won the round in DTV, so the poll might have been unnecessary. Think about it twice next time before you start polling.

No one will be banned.