Author Topic: Rain and night  (Read 894 times)

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Rain and night
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2014, 04:45:23 pm »
+4
it doesnt add more realism to the game. i do not have a sense of rain, theres no mud sound when walking, theres no water on equipment, only stupid retarded lines down my screen and i cant turn them off. its ugly and terrible.

as for the night... you aint able to see anything at night... i mean... nothing at all. everything is black. try go somewhere with no streetlights and other external light sources, the blackness will amaze you. i do know that a full moon will give some light but its completely off in the game, its far from realistic, its just ugly as hell. i love the sky graphics on sunny day maps. also if you are one of them HDR users, nightmode is just terrible but day is actually pretty nice considered the games age.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2014, 05:19:46 pm »
+7
Maxed Gamma within the game, maxed brightness from monitor's settings,even increased gamma from catalyst command center, soon i'll be blind and cancer due to radiation and i'll blame you for it chadz.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2014, 10:39:43 am »
+3
I think it's because only scene makers and item balancers (Who dunno how change these settings probably) are actually giving a fuck about this game.
Same goes for respec which %80 of the voters (180-190 people) voted respec to be used without a fucking gigantic punishment (ridiculous exp loss or ridiculous money loss)
I dunno who works at these codings but im sure he went inactive and not listening anymore.
According to a post by Tydeus trolls I mean devs care enough to actually increase rain.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2014, 10:14:03 am »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

we need picture with current trolls i mean devs