Author Topic: What does the Strategus performance stat depend on?  (Read 351 times)

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
What does the Strategus performance stat depend on?
« on: April 29, 2014, 12:44:33 am »
I wonder cuz after every battle in since the beginning of the new Strat I have a performance of 5. My worst K:Ds were 1:7 and 4:17, my best ones were 12:0 and 21:2. Yet I always get a performance of 5 for every battle in the Archive table. How comes?
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
Re: What does the Strategus performance stat depend on?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 12:47:16 am »
+1
I do not know what exactly affects it, but it is not a battle per battle stat, but one for your character possibly affected by the last few battles (maybe 10 like  reliability).
If they have not fixed it yet, showing up to a battle where the enemy does not show up reduces it by one.

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 02:30:34 am »
Also, does anyone know how renown is determined?

I know that faction members get renown when that faction has a battle but that's all. Do you get more renown if it's YOUR battle? Do you get more if there are more troops/more expensive equipment? Do you get renown for mercing in other factions' battles? Etc.
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 09:51:40 am »
+1
I wonder cuz after every battle in since the beginning of the new Strat I have a performance of 5. My worst K:Ds were 1:7 and 4:17, my best ones were 12:0 and 21:2. Yet I always get a performance of 5 for every battle in the Archive table. How comes?
As far as I know, in every battle your "kills minus deaths" value is compared with other players' values and rated  from 1 to 10, and Performance is the average score for your 10 last battles.