Author Topic: Rock Market  (Read 802 times)

Offline Secret Agent Cow

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Gorath's Battle Buddy and noble squire.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Secret_Agent_Cow
Rock Market
« on: May 16, 2011, 01:25:20 am »
So, I tried to discuss the sale of rocks on the marketplace, but apparently they are supposed to be in the spam forum for some reason. Why they would do this I don't know. v :| v. As we all know, with the new addition of the marketplace the valuable weapon known as "Stones" has skyrocketed in value. Most of the stones on the market are going for several thousand dollars. As a major player in the rock market (I have made several purchases of rocks and shared my exploits in irc earlier) I ask you to share your stories as well as discuss the fluxations of the feircesome rock.

Some people wonder, why is the rock such an object of wonder to our society? Why does this item bring such wonder and befuddle even the most scholarly of scientists even to this day? What causes such a rare weapon to be created? Does some god designate certain people shall be granted with these weapons of massive power? How will our governments utilize such an awesome weapon? These are some questions to spur discussion regarding the now frightening new rock trade that I partake.

I personally fear some Mutually Assured Rock-Struction issue accures which I shall shorttened to the accroynm MARS for short. Will Mars keep the Cold-War between the ATS and LLJK clans in check or will developements evolve into a global rockular war? Some fear that LLJK will use it in their civil war with the BIRD clan as they threatened to splinter the clan. There are even rumors that it may be used against chocolate chip cookie Germany, but such talk has been sequestered by authorites. I ask you, the community of C-rpg, to help me a Rocktologist/Rock Regulator to help keep such dangers in check and bring to light the issues of the now seemingly readily available rock threat.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 01:31:30 am by Secret Agent Cow »

Offline MrShovelFace

• Baron
  • Renown: 119
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Nobody cares about who I am or what I think
    • View Profile
Re: Rock Market
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 03:09:57 am »
everyone knows that the UN is all bark no bite when it comes to this subject
Nobody cares about who I am or what I think

Offline Broc

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 02:54:14 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 03:22:48 pm »
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Elmiro

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 01:25:56 pm »
Even though it's confidencial info, I will post my message here.
After several attempts, I managed to come into possession of one of the powerful weapons known as "Stones".
Given the big effort I put into that purchase, I decided it's now time to make a big profit from it, so I am willing to sell it, and the best thing is to go to you, the biggest player in this market.

However, I fear the catastrophic consequences that this concentration of mass-destruction weapons in one single person, can cause if they will ever be used in a war, hence I will only give you the Stones in exchange for an even more ferrifying weapon, that I heard you are in possession of. It's the one known as the"Wooden Stick".