Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 417 times)

Offline Veniathan

• Count
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hey nigga your lance is 10 meter long or something
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
  • Faction: Kievan Rus
  • Game nicks: Zvonimir_of_Rus
Unban Request
« on: April 12, 2014, 02:51:24 am »
Hello, well met and so on.

I was banned today on April 12th, 2014. I have no clue about the exact specific time. It's 02:40am now. It wasn't long ago. Probably some hour ago. I seem to be only banned on the EU servers. And more importantly I don't know for how long. So if I made a thread for a 2 hour unban, sorry. But I want to play the game I payed for.

This happend on my main character 'Zvonimir' on EU1 official.

First off, we were playing some map. I dont know. It was a small map with concentration on a village with many houses so it has corridors. We have 2 - 3 (estimated) cavalry players which in my opinion were really useless. But at first I didn't care. Whatever, we lost a lot of games. Probably 2 - 3 in a row. Fuck I don't even remember anymore. I got frustrated I tried my best, but the cavs always died first or last with absolutely no teamwork what so ever. The enemy cavalry cut us down at all times.

Anyway, I remember after a round. We spawned and I saw ONE MORE additional cavalry player and I think to myself "Wow, great this should REALLY help"

So in the chat I wrote. "Great, more useless cavalry. One free kill coming up guys!".

That's exactly what I said. And not even all that seriously. I didn't want to be an ass so I just wanted to pull it off as a joke. To my suprise I was immediately muted from chat and vocals (Q). I do not understand why? It was by some admin with a name of "Guard" something. I have no clue. He said "Husshh you". Something along those lines.

Anyway I quit the server, came back in and said "A little selfish, you think not?" And then I was "kicked".

So I wanted to join the server again, apologise and just play on because clearly this guy has never been an admin in any game previously in history. To my suprise again, I am banned. I attempted to join all the other EU servers. Banned on all. Works on NA. But I don't want that High Ping

So tell me, is this ban seriously deserved? Is this some kind of a joke? I did not personally insult anyone, I never pointed fingers, nothing. He didn't even warn me. Just muted and when I came back. Immediately banhammered. Really .. Lol?

I have obviously no screenshots of this, as for witnesses how would I know? I got banned immediately I've got no clue how people reacted. From my perspective this is a totally undeserved ban, earlier we had people INTENTIONALY teamstacking teams, insulting me several times. I'm new to the game, I asked some people to help me with upkeep cost because I didnt have a good income. Then they told me to stop complaining, insulted me. Eventually I left the server and joined another one.

So to use personal insults, make fun of new players, not help, stack and generally be an ass is okay? But what I did deserved a ban? I am out of comments, truely.

Well do as you please. If this is how you wish to keep alive an already small community with no more than 200 players. Go ahead, you are digging your own grave. Eventually maybe you won't have people to ban anymore.

Really not the best introduction I've had this far to the game.
I duel 1vs1 horse vs horse. Dude have nigga long lance that have 10 metres long or something.

Many time i can see as people use this script where horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 03:22:28 am »
You were banned for mute avoidance, the original mute was for your incessant chat spam, having already muted you earlier in the day, it was wearing a little thin.

The ban itself was only for three hours, so it should be nearly up at this point.

[02:13:30] chat,,Zvonimir,team,Yes we have more useless cavalry to feed their tem now- Your final line before your mute.

To address one other thing that irked me, which you mentioned; you asked for help, which was fine, and people gave you a straight answer, but you decided it wasn't what you wanted to hear and started throwing insults, so needless to say, they hurled right on back.

I understand that you're new, hence the short ban time, but you've got to know that if you were muted once for something, you're going to get less leeway the next time around.

This "introduction" was brought on by your own "introduction" of yourself, people don't need to be barraged with "team sucks" - "team stacking" and goodness knows what else continually.

Finally,

"But I want to play the game I payed for." - cRPG is a mod, you don't pay anything unless you want to, you paid for Warband.

"earlier we had people INTENTIONALY teamstacking teams," - Players cannot choose which team they are on, the server balances everything itself. The closest thing to manipulating where you're put is if you have the same banner as someone else, in which case the server balance will try and put you together, but otherwise, there is no way of actually "intentionally team stacking".

Oh, I should also mention that if you press "i", you can message admins directly, in case you didn't know. I've been doing this admin malarkey for far too long these days...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 04:07:48 am by Tennenoth »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Veniathan

• Count
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hey nigga your lance is 10 meter long or something
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
  • Faction: Kievan Rus
  • Game nicks: Zvonimir_of_Rus
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 01:23:36 pm »
Look. You muted me earlier, or atleast I think it was you. That was earlier in the day, maybe even in the morning for me.

I stayed on the server after you muted me, whatever. I didn't do anything. I also didn't throw insults, I also didn't do what I wanted to hear. Instead I was merely curious. Teamstacking by clans, did happen and it happens a lot every time I play we kept losing. If you CANNOT understand my frustration with constant losing and personal insults then I have nothing to say to you.

I'm not gonna fuel this and go on any other after this post, so you may close the thread. My only point was that the mute was uncalled for. Most importantly I didn't come back to "avoid the mute" I came back to use the vocals (q) so we could win by the flank. But whatever, do as you well please.

A warning, would have been enough. And this would have never happend.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 01:28:07 pm by Veniathan »
I duel 1vs1 horse vs horse. Dude have nigga long lance that have 10 metres long or something.

Many time i can see as people use this script where horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 05:30:08 pm »
No two ways about it, you broke the rules and you suffered the consequences. I wrote a nice long explanation and gave you some information, reasoning etc and if you don't want to take it under your wing then so be it.

The mute WAS your warning, the first one, you had plenty of chances and I even said after I unmuted you and you started the same thing again; "I didn't unmute you so that you could continue"

You again bring up "team stacking" - I repeat, the server is the balance, the stacking is not intentional or controlled by players, the server balances. No matter which side you pick at the map start, the server decides where you're going to end up.

If you reconnected so that you could use a function that I disabled for bad behaviour, then that's clearly avoidance.

There were two other admins online at the time, Khorin & Suspektum, both of whom would not have hesitated to tell me I was in the wrong, or that I had missed something or similar.

I'll be locking this thread, but I hope you read this and actually comprehend it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are