Author Topic: Sine nomine [EU/NA]  (Read 386 times)

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
Sine nomine [EU/NA]
« on: April 08, 2014, 07:46:34 pm »
+3
Free Banner Clan

banner coming soon, entries are welcome, naturally.

The sole purpose of me making this clan is to sport a banner that I like.
So I figured, wy should I use up a banner slot all for myself. Where as I can also share it with others, in the hope they enjoy fighting under that particular colours aswell?

The clan will not have a fixed theme. The banner will change or stay the same,
depending on poll results, to whatever sort of banner.

Warning: I do not discriminate against funny/un serious banners. Ofcourse extreme profanity/discriminating and whatevs banners will not make it into the poll.

"Sine nomine" is latin for without a name, because we are to sport alot of different banners, of various themes.

non-member banner entries are accepted, but member entries are given priority incase of a draw.
now thats gonna be fun.

Clan structure

- no structure.

- no fixed theme, ofcourse playing with the theme the current banner is sporting is encouraged.

- I am not going to bother with internal conflicts between members: if you are butthurt over someone being "mean" to you, please dont bother me because I will not kick nor adress him for his behaviours, we have: " http://forum.melee.org/banunban-requests/ "for that pitiful shit.

- none will have rank besides me, cause people on the internet are not to be trusted.

Clan information

-Banner system

Upon expiring a new banner will be polled, hopefully consisting of entries made by clan members. I fund the banner, donations are welcome but not a requirement.

- events:

initially not, ofcourse if theres sufficient interest i'd be willing to help organize/organize an event, but don't expect it, as interest for these kind of things is often nihil. Nor do i have interest i participating these, cause theyre often full of whining retarded players that seem to be unsatisfied by every little thing.

- Teamspeak:

my english is as horrid as it gets so I don't chat on TS, so i'm not going to fund that shit.

Tl;dr: free banner, dont care about your crying, have fun, use it or not, frequent banner changes, etc.

The one rule to rule them all:
don't cry about something that is for free, if you dont like the banner that goes through a poll dont moan about it, just leave or accept your fate, I dont care.

Entries made in paint, or made bad on purpose arent funny, eat shit unoriginal forum dwellers.

Free banner, yay.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 07:50:18 pm by Joseph Porta »
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • Renown: 882
  • Infamy: 329
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Sine nomine [EU/NA]
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 01:12:16 am »
Good luck, might join with an alt :)

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 08:53:58 am »
Good luck, might join with an alt :)

Always welcome my friend :)
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Austrian

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1117
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Bro's are Bro's, forever.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Brotherhood
  • Game nicks: Austriano, Faust, Nestea