Author Topic: i was banned by admin abuse please unban  (Read 330 times)

Offline spiritus

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Spiritus_de_Deceptio ---- Beeep
i was banned by admin abuse please unban
« on: April 09, 2014, 04:23:08 am »
Look at my title and please be kind to unban me for this strat battle.

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
Re: i was banned by admin abuse please unban
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 04:34:33 am »
i was screwing around with my astralis teammates and i teamwounded queefy and then giggle kicked me from a 5th report at the begginning of the round and so i respawned i didnt die you fucking retarded admins, you can just look at it as if i joined the round late...... correct me if im wrong but dont the rules say if you die you cannot respawn for a second life???? I did not do such a thing i just "joined the round late."

This is your 3rd ban in the past week, hard to show any leniency after looking into it.

NOT OK: Leaving and rejoining to server to spawn more than once in a round
You can't spawn twice in a round, even if you're kicked from getting M'd.

Teamwounding (at spawn I assume), spawning twice, and showing no remorse after consecutive bans. If you can't learn after the first few times, maybe this short break is needed to calm down. It's for a day and ends around 9:38 PM EST tomorrow.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: i was banned by admin abuse please unban
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 07:48:07 am »
It doesn't matter if you are hitting your friend. Intentional TW is against the server rules. It doesn't matter if you were kicked for TW report, you are not allowed to spawn twice in one round.

You know the rules spiritus, don't ignore them and you won't get banned.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far