Author Topic: Cheap EU Tactics just like expected - all of NA primetime nightime settings  (Read 1054 times)

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The People's Republic of Yoshi
  • Game nicks: Taril_Yoshi_III, Taril_the_Yoshi_Conscript
What is EU's problem? Can't they just stay awake untill 3-4am and fight NA at decent times? I mean, USA is still the better country for a year or two so why can't they conform to us? Just tell Putin to remove the curfew and all of EU will rejoice and fight NA at good times.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 08:10:23 pm by elvis1325 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

On the grand scale of Dwarven global threat assessment, Acre is currently ranked pretty low. Just slightly below Yoshis and factions that no longer exist.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
+3
Bring on the hate everyone!
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
  • Renown: 164
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: Kalitorian, Lerikalian, Torilerian
+1
Wasn`t sure if you were trolling or just being dumb in your Merc thread...
Turns out it`s just the average shitty shittalk that you `mericans are so fond of.

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
+8
If you think it was shittalk, then you were offended simple as that. I made this thread as a joke/parody of all the other ones just like this. You have to note how I even copied the title of other threads, But that one flew straight over your head.

I truly am sorry for offending you, I didnt realise that Poles, Germans and Swiss were so brittle. I honestly thought they were still as strong as they were hundreds of years ago, I am sorry for making this assumption. I guess western culture and modernization has ruined the previously strong European countries. In fact I will make sure that I try to recognize the difference between Russia and everything not Russia just for you. You see in america, this is very hard due to the cold war anti-communist propaganda shown to our elders have led it to be rubbed off on the younger generations. So some of us can be a little uncultured and see everything east of america as "communists". Your dying culture is very important to me and I hope it will succumb to resist the mass westernization of today's society.

Regards
Yoshi

Edit: Keep it civilized, this doesn't need to turn into a -1 war.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 08:19:06 pm by elvis1325 »

On the grand scale of Dwarven global threat assessment, Acre is currently ranked pretty low. Just slightly below Yoshis and factions that no longer exist.

Offline Yoshi

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 9
  • Glory to Yoshi!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Yoshi Clan
  • Game nicks: Chairman_Yoshi
+8

As this K/D chart clearly shows, Americans are tactically superior to Europeans in every way possible, just as George Washington showed when he defeated H itler and the League of Evil with the help of Jesus in 1776. Furthermore, EU can only win by hacking and/or bringing overwhelming numbers of scum to bolster their rosters. Look forward to our retribution, Euromy old friends.

Praise MURICA, Glory to Yoshi, Amen.
Terrible fucking names terrible fucking video game. character, stupid banner. You will be extinct like your amoeba brained brethren. This all could have been avoided if your banner was the little Jason voorhees looking characters from super Mario brothers 3. You dug your own graves now lay in it!

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
    • View Profile
+4
Sorry for overreacting. I know it was meant in an ironic way but it still annoyed me.

Also don`t worry about my cultures. I`m Bavarian, our culture hasn`t changed at all the last 50 years. Still a bunch of hillbillies getting drunk at 50 different beer festivals during the summer (and vine festivals during the winter).

On topic of our little war:
I`m enjoying it and looking forward to further battles visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
+6
Sorry for overreacting. I know it was meant in an ironic way but it still annoyed me.

Also don`t worry about my cultures. I`m Bavarian, our culture hasn`t changed at all the last 50 years. Still a bunch of hillbillies getting drunk at 50 different beer festivals during the summer (and vine festivals during the winter).

On topic of our little war:
I`m enjoying it and looking forward to further battles visitors can't see pics , please register or login

You Bavarians seem like an analogue to American Southerners in Germany and I think I might love you for it. We're a bunch of hillbillies getting drunk constantly as well, but we typically don't have any tremendous occasions (unless billy joe gets a new F-150 that he put on a now-maxed credit card) but make up for it by being constantly fueled by beer at all times anyway.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
+3
You Bavarians seem like an analogue to American Southerners in Germany and I think I might love you for it. We're a bunch of hillbillies getting drunk constantly as well, but we typically don't have any tremendous occasions (unless billy joe gets a new F-150 that he put on a now-maxed credit card) but make up for it by being constantly fueled by beer at all times anyway.

Playing Beercanwars in the whirlpool,  smoking curlies.  oh laaawd!
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
+2
You mentioned some of your guys are swiss? Which part do they live in? I lived in Switzerland for 2.5 years in a little place called Gland inbetween Geneva and Lausanne. I remember the number system was slightly different. Swiss would say septante (can't remember how to spell it, haven't needed French for a while) while the french said sois(x?)ante-dix I believe. That always made me wonder how there were such little differences. I guess you guys are more on the German side rather than the french side though.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
You mentioned some of your guys are swiss? Which part do they live in? I lived in Switzerland for 2.5 years in a little place called Gland inbetween Geneva and Lausanne. I remember the number system was slightly different. Swiss would say septante (can't remember how to spell it, haven't needed French for a while) while the french said sois(x?)ante-dix I believe. That always made me wonder how there were such little differences. I guess you guys are more on the German side rather than the french side though.

The swiss french speaking population is around 25%, all located to the west of Switzerland. They learn it as a second language, and even if they brought their own variants, it's still close to the french we speak in France. These differences between "original" french language, spoken in the metropole, and the other french speaking countries came from the fact they are more or less distant countries, and a language can evolute in different ways, especially with examples like Quebec, where the languages are almost the same, but you can actually see words like "Tabernak" which aren't french at all. We even got some different words/expressions inside of France, like saying "Chocolatine" in the south instead of "Pain au Chocolat". This example was the first one that came to my mind because I was hungry, sorry ;) .

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
This band wagon has now become a circle jerk! Everyone grab a cock to the left and right!
(click to show/hide)

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
+1

I wana live there now god damn.

We do that here, minus the beer festivals. So that just means drunk hillbillies I guess. My one friend brews mead in his closet, for example.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
    • View Profile
+1
I used to brew mead in my basement. 50 litres at a time  :lol:
My grandmother and my grandaunts are making all kind of different vines from fruit. Also my uncle is a master brewer at a local brewery (they have two beer festivals each year, one for strong beer and one for regular).
I guess the alcoholism runs in my family visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also I think my estimate of 50 is too low...
(click to show/hide)