Poll

What Solution would fix this? Multiple Choice

10 (27%)
11 (29.7%)
12 (32.4%)
i posted another Idea
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Suggestion for Strat 6!  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Kamirane

• Count
  • Renown: 217
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion for Strat 6!
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2014, 02:17:59 pm »
Your suggestion about fiefs going neutral again is also very good idea.

I agree that a clan can make multiple factions to handle everything but you know, the size of the overall "clan" will be limited still. Because you know in our suggestion, depending on the faction type the amount of fiefs you can capture are hard code limited. There are simple mathematical inequalities that will not allow the heavy exploitation of having multiple factions under the control of a single clan. And if features like your suggestion are implemented this size will be limited more or controlling it will be much harder.

So I still think, if ideas like those can be merged together, this problem of all ruling huge factions will be solved.

hmmm, i see your point. Yup could work

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2014, 04:56:13 am »
If rebellion takes place let there be AI armies marching towards the village. Size of the army shall be determined by fief's population,equipments shall be determined by it's prosperity. If you fail to win the battle,you lose the fief. If you win the battle,since you kill all rebels,crime rate will go down to 0.

There should be some rewards for people fighting on rebel side to fill it's roster though.
Thinking...
For example,ownership of the fief and share on loot (Gold only.) if the battle is won.
Let's say after the battle , if rebels win. One guy from the rebellious roster gets the ownership by random chance. Everyone who fought should be rewarded equally. Since defenders will not stock any gold in the fief, gold amount can be calculated by defender side's equipment value.

So, one guy gets the total loot and village randomly.
Everyone gets "item value of defenders / amount of people on rebel roster"

Sounds more fun and exciting to me , what do you guys think ?

Offline Kamirane

• Count
  • Renown: 217
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2014, 06:45:49 am »
not a bad idea, but a bit complicated. The next problem with AI is the Roster. Faction A is allied with faction B, so Faction A loosing Village coz Rebellion, Faction B signs for Rebels. Even if they play for real, they will get a part of the loot.