Author Topic: GO, DRZ, Kapikulu are Shunned  (Read 3616 times)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Re: GO, DRZ, Kapikulu are Shunned
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2014, 12:24:14 pm »
+5
(click to show/hide)
If I close my eyes the evil will go away. Big scary bear, turk and grey go away
mate :) you got a better solution ? Sofar this is the only one i came up with, where i dont need to fruitlessly talk to bullies while getting arsraped, now i just give them my nice peace of arse freely if they want it ^^ ...

Predetermined surge of mad from all of us i'm afraid, Kinn's just the one to make a public thread.
sry to disapoint, but madness is contagious, was not even my basic idear, i just helped putting it in words most were able to agree on. Then again, not all may take up point 5, but that is in my view even the most essential point, mute the fucks here on the forum, dont visit them on their ts anymore, dont engage in conversations with them on the offcial servers, jsut dont talk to them anymore, they are shunned.

On that subject, lock the thread plz, drama doesnt count as ignoring.
mk

to those who are undecided. You want to have fun battles like at the end of last strategus? Basicly that is what you have atm already , with the only differeance, the shunned are having advantages ^^ the other dont have. Certain leaders said, they dont like these organized fun battles, i for sure hate them, because there is nothing to be gained. Now atm the missconception is, that by fighting us (even before the shun), there would have been something to be gained. A bully can brag about every pain he can inflict and is proud of his accomplishments even though they are mediocre at best, instead of taking up a real challange.

@GForce the NA-UIF extension as it seems
i dont give a shit how you do your things in NA, i am neutral to NA factions, but GForce already stated that they are only allowing UIF traders into NA and attacking everyone else. Seems the bullying part is also strong with you. Why is it again you decided not to be anymore in the same Faction as Occitan? Perhaps not to get the public opinion all railed up against you? But you are allied to Occitan are you not? Now from what i hear of NA , there too, are forming 2 big blocks ... mostly i guess because of existing alliances and also old grudges. Not your fault, it is a game design flaw from an open sandbox game, which does not balance and regulate these issues. Human nature you could also say is the problem, as mostly people dont give a shit about a fair fight aslong they can roflstomp others. Well the end of chivalry was already in progress in the middleages therefor i guess  it is only fitting we have the same issues here.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future