Author Topic: Mango's Claim  (Read 2057 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Mango's Claim
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2014, 04:54:24 am »
+4
I think it's my fault idk how to fix the time settings :((

it was at 02 GTM 3 and last 8 hours can you explain this for the future? Im eastern time

Under the info tab on the strategus page, you can change it. Down at the bottom near your clan color. Just use a website like this one to convert your local (eastern) time to GMT. Even though it says night time settings, I usually have mine set for afternoon/early evening so if I get attacked while I am at work, it gets pushed to evening time when I might be able to attend the battle. I might stay up late for a battle, but I definitely wouldn't ask to leave work early. :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • Renown: 304
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mango
  • Game nicks: Soft_Juicy_Mango
  • IRC nick: Kev
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 05:00:13 am »
+2
Under the info tab on the strategus page, you can change it. Down at the bottom near your clan color. Just use a website like this one to convert your local (eastern) time to GMT. Even though it says night time settings, I usually have mine set for afternoon/early evening so if I get attacked while I am at work, it gets pushed to evening time when I might be able to attend the battle. I might stay up late for a battle, but I definitely wouldn't ask to leave work early. :P

ahh ok thanks :D

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 05:36:39 am »
+1
But it says GMT 3 on the info tab  :shock: so is it GMT -3 or GMT 0?
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 11:49:57 am »
+1
So long has you have your local time zone set correctly on the cRPG site you can follow this link http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=settingsstrategus and set your night time in your local time.

So it will look like this:

Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 02:09:55 pm »
+1
So long has you have your local time zone set correctly on the cRPG site you can follow this link http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=settingsstrategus and set your night time in your local time.

So it will look like this:

wow i have it starts at 19:00 and lasts for 8 hours. Won't let me change it during the battle

oh nvm did but i don't think it will take affect

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2014, 05:27:25 am »
+1
Yeah, once the battle is schedule changing your settings won't move the battle time.

Your team has some very nice pseudonyms. Hope we have a decent battle :)

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2014, 05:29:37 am »
+2
Haha thanks  and i wish you luck :D

You have upset my village people :( visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2014, 09:25:55 am »
+1
Hey, we almost used all our tickets! Also I looted about as much gear as I lost. It's worse gear, but Freebies!

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2014, 09:26:46 am »
+1
Hey, we almost used all our tickets! Also I looted about as much gear as I lost. It's worse gear, but Freebies!

WHAT I LOST EVERYTHING!

In message it says i got gear but really nothing...

Edit: Disregard that it's in village and LOL i attacked you again and canceled killing 129 men :P

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2014, 09:32:18 am »
+2
Edit: Disregard that it's in village and LOL i attacked you again and canceled killing 129 men :P

Haha was wondering why I got a second message saying I won.

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 03:39:05 am »
+2
Lemon has initiated farming for the fair drug lord farmer Mango :)
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2014, 07:11:31 am »
+3