Poll

Implement a notification for sellers of who your buyer is?

What a splendid idea!
4 (57.1%)
What a terrible idea!
0 (0%)
chadz sold a torch for 15K
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: [Market Suggestion] Track who buys your item/s  (Read 327 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
[Market Suggestion] Track who buys your item/s
« on: May 17, 2011, 05:02:13 pm »
I would like to know if it would be possible to simply allow a feature where if someone buys one of your items, you recieve a notification of the exact character that bought said item.

Not only does this make sense in that you would know your buyer from a realistic perspective, but it would also make sense from a game-play perspective in that I (and more then a few of you) have an extremely high sense of curiosity, and want to know who bought my MW Huscarl Shield or my regular Barmace... for ten billion gold... or seventy five...

I also, if this can be implemented, want to set up a lottery where I sell a bunch of sticks for say 200 gold each, and every time someone buys one then it counts as one "ticket" and at the end of the week, pick a random ticket and give the winner a prize jackpot (though for fairness I may have to exclude anyone from winning if they are in my clan, or some such thing, as well as other dreary rules like someone who wins is excluded from the next few lotteries).

I dunno, I like razzleberry pie, how about you?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 05:04:58 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: [Market Suggestion] Track who buys your item/s
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 05:49:00 pm »
Already implemented, just not in production yet.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: [Market Suggestion] Track who buys your item/s
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 06:10:03 pm »
Already implemented, just not in production yet.

Fantastic, thank you!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.