Author Topic: Lost 1700 Silver and 150 troops while in a fief for less than 6hours -_-  (Read 1245 times)

Offline mentalcase

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Idk if this is a bug or not, but thats messed up if it is no bug.

Offline Snufalufagus

• Earl
  • Renown: 320
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Snuffy, Snufalufagus, Sexy Cupid, Charlie_Sheen Sir Lord Gentleman Snuffy
  • IRC nick: Snufalufagus
Re: Lost 1700 Silver and 150 troops while in a fief for less than 6hours -_-
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 04:41:21 am »
+8
Looks like you stabled your horses in Detroit..
Im your imaginary friend...

Offline mentalcase

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 05:18:25 am »
Looks like you stabled your horses in Detroit..

Hahaha ikr? tell me about it, lose my entire army AND 1700 silver, must be some bad ass theifs if they can kill 150 guys and steal 1700 silver in like less than 8 hours xD

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 05:00:55 pm »
Annoying system, this morning i woke up 10 mins later then usual, and was in a bit hurry to get to work. Well of course i didnt remember to check strategus before i went to work, and now that i got home 10 hours later, ive lost 50-70 troops, didnt check money cuz when i noticed this i just quickly sold my goods and get out of there. Btw anyone know how long  it takes for crime to update?

Anyway, this round seems a bit too harsh for me, dont want to lose my nerves everyother day when ive forgot to check strat on time and notice ive lost my troops again for nothing.

Oh and the crime was at 13% at the place i was.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 07:05:39 pm by Gimest »

Offline Kamirane

• Count
  • Renown: 217
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 05:14:57 pm »
as far as i know, crime kills stationed and armies inside - randomly soldiers all 2 minutes. Silver should not be affected.

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 06:33:22 pm »
It also makes you voulnerable to attack. And that was the idea - no more stacking troops, until GO or DRZ find some exploit to avoid it  :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2014, 07:14:21 pm »
+1
Thx for the info's Heskey. I had thinked about that i could just put myself next to fief, cuz this happened to me allready once before :D But sometimes im in hurry and/or dont think about that system cuz im not yet used to it, and so it happens again :D

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 11:59:41 pm »
Crime %
The crime mechanic is harsh. It is based on prosperity+1000, so for AI fiefs who have 200 prosperity the fiefs gain 1% crime every 2 hours that the S/D is above 1200. It loses 1% crime every 2 hours that the S/D is below 1200 however. If you 0 the S/D it will take 6 days for crime to begin as a result (at 200 prosperity).

Your party
The % is applied to your party and the garrison every minute. So if you are in a place with crime of 10%, you have got a 10% chance to lose 1 troop every minute. Over an hour you are statistically likely to lose roughly 6 troops at 10% crime. At 10% crime over 10 hours you are likely to lose 60. Etc etc. At 100% crime you will lose 60 troops an hour, so do not ever set your path to a high crime fief or wait in one.

The Solution
I'm afraid that you will have to get into new habits this Strat, only set your path to a fief if the S/D is really low with 0% crime, or if you *know* you can be active immediately when you arrive. Apart from those 2 scenarios you must get into the habit of clicking 'Move _____ to...' then clicking on the map just below the fief's name (dont click on it's name), this will take you right ontop of the fief, so when you are next active you can enter the fief immediately, conduct your business and then leave. You will not be safe and able to hide in every fief the way you could before, but this method should prevent you from suffering at the hands of the Crime Mechanic.

Yea, but it affects gold too. That is most likely a bug.

Needs to be balanced too, since if you are below prosperity your goods value drops a lot.(back to 15) Goods price needs to be separated from S/D if we want to keep crime mechanic. Otherwise, there's little point in changing the goods price if you HAVE to suffer crime JUST to sell at indicated price?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login