Author Topic: Hey some advice meeded!!:D  (Read 298 times)

Offline Normanguy

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Hey some advice meeded!!:D
« on: February 07, 2014, 09:30:58 pm »
Hello all, that are reading this.

I don't have a great computer for playing games at all In all honesty. And me being me i am not the biggest tech person so have no clue where to start with this kinda thing :)

So on my current computer my fps varies alot and only maxes at below 60 so it okish but could be far better and playing forest maps where it lags and comes down to 20 and mot even being able to use wse2 and other things isn't fun and is very frustrating as you can imagine. :)

So my question and would appreciate any help is :

What type of computer or tower could i get that can run games but mainly crpg very nicely with high and stable fps and graphics card but at a decent and affordable price.

Thanks for your help if you do in advance and hope someone can come up with something .

Kind regards

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Hey some advice meeded!!:D
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 05:03:42 am »
Buy used/refurbished, or build from parts. That will save you a lot of money, even compared to newer towers that are on sale. Refurb with warranty is safe and economical. A 2-3 year warranty will catch the used parts that are going to fail soon. Building from parts is the cheapest but you will need to study it a little. It's not as scary as it sounds, modern computer parts fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. If you can assemble a bookshelf from a box kit, you can probably build a PC.

If you have any friends who are into computers and have built their own, ask them. If you don't feel confident that you could build your own computer, they will probably be glad to help. It's a hobby and to them building a computer is fun, even if they don't own it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Normanguy

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Hey some advice meeded!!:D
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 01:49:19 pm »
thanks for that and yeah I have a family member that used to build his own so might be an option.

kind regards :)