Author Topic: secondary mode for throwing daggers  (Read 352 times)

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
secondary mode for throwing daggers
« on: January 26, 2014, 03:52:18 am »
+1
A secondary mode for throwing daggers makes a lot of sense and would be a lot of fun. How can we make this happen?
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Johammeth

• King
  • Renown: 1077
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ConnectiKUTT
Re: secondary mode for throwing daggers
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 06:07:07 am »
+3
A secondary mode for throwing daggers makes a lot of sense and would be a lot of fun. How can we make this happen?

That's why.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xeen

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
Re: secondary mode for throwing daggers
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 01:06:40 pm »
+1
Yeah!  I'm a pretty huge supporter of them getting throwing stars and daggers more use.  I've told Tydeus and San on at least a few occasions how insanely great it would be if they just added a few 2-slot throwing weapons to diversify loadouts and add another dimension to balancing things like throwing lances and heavy throwing axes.  This would also have the effect of massively encouraging pure-throwers to use the 0-slotters to supplement their ammo stock with weapons that don't do retarded amounts of damage.  Alt-mode on daggers would be fantastic and make for a lot of really fun "assassin" hybrids.  The one thing I'd add to that idea is that they'd probably have to alter stars if this change were made, since the already very equally powerful(in my experience) daggers would certainly become more powerful, or at least more versatile.