Author Topic: HUGE unplayable sustaining lag when using LHB on horseback  (Read 312 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
HUGE unplayable sustaining lag when using LHB on horseback
« on: January 18, 2014, 01:03:24 pm »
A few seconds into holding the long hafted blade chambered on horseback I get consistently growing lags,  that reach a pinnacle of unplayability  after maybe 20 seconds.  After that lag is reached,  I can dehorse and the lag stays,  I have to reconnect to break away from it.

other issues that might be related: 
jumping,  sometimes on foot, often times on horseback:  I see the jump animation,  but instead of jumping,  I fall into the ground,  only to be level again when the landing animation is at almost completed.

lag after bumping as cav:  when I bump an inf at different kinds of speed,  I often,  but not always,  get a lag that takes a good while to cease,  often only after I rear the horse or stand still for a while.
 sometimes this also happens after running into an object iirc,  but not sure.

My rig is quite fine,  from late 2012,  I run wse2,  and tried different graphic settings.

please:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login