Author Topic: XP Transfer Between Characters  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: XP Transfer Between Characters
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2014, 12:40:30 pm »
+2
About high level guys sending xp to alts to make looms..so what? High level characters are far more harmful to the game than there being more looms. Actually the more looms there are the less of gap between the powerful and the weak. People that played a lot have looms anyway, especially with clan armouries. Better to have high level guys reduce their level imo, better for everyone except some hoarding looms now

The main worry would be guys using their alts to send XP to their main and getting to 35 or 36 but I think it would be offset by people playing alts because they would get some perceived progression while using a different build

Kind of off topic, but they should just cap level at 31 and give everyone respecs + looms equivalent to how much xp they had. Then the retiring + respec system would work and there would be a more level playing field and probably people would feel more comfortable with retiring and trying new builds so they don't get bored and quit the game
If you have ranged troubles use this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Baskakov_Dima

• Knight
  • Renown: 41
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: XP Transfer Between Characters
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2014, 01:44:29 pm »
You must play cRPG like you're on a mission. I personally would never buy another laptop for a shieldwall character haha!

#toocasual

The point is, I already have a laptop that can handle M&B on like 30 FPS before the wave starts. :D
But I mainly use it vice versa - my main PC runs M&B, my laptop runs Open Office with my essay.