Author Topic: 3 heirloomed weapons  (Read 507 times)

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
3 heirloomed weapons
« on: May 15, 2011, 09:54:17 pm »
I logged in as my alt and look in his inventory and I saw he had a masterwork Poleaxe a Might one and another mighty one, they all have different stats Im not going to sell them encase I sell the wrong one or i lose them all so whats going on with this?
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: 3 heirloomed weapons
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 10:45:01 pm »
I logged in as my alt and look in his inventory and I saw he had a masterwork Poleaxe a Might one and another mighty one, they all have different stats Im not going to sell them encase I sell the wrong one or i lose them all so whats going on with this?

Don't sell any of them. period. End of story.

If you do then you lose them all.

it is a glitch.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Akryn

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 3
  • I will undoubtedly accidentally team-hit you.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Akryn
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 11:27:44 pm »
I haven't played cRPG in a while, but I've been keeping an eye on both the Announcements and my equipment/stats.

The same thing has happened to me, also with the Poleaxe (perhaps it just happens with the Poleaxe).

One of them looks rather inviting with 50 cut and 37 pierce but that's the Masterwork one. I think the Mighty version we can equip is the one that says 2 slots and has 43 cut and 33 pierce. Unfortunately for us, that is the weakest one there! Bad times.
Blinky the Arabian Warhorse:  2009-2012
Winky the Destrier:                2012-present

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 01:32:55 am »
I haven't played cRPG in a while, but I've been keeping an eye on both the Announcements and my equipment/stats.

The same thing has happened to me, also with the Poleaxe (perhaps it just happens with the Poleaxe).

One of them looks rather inviting with 50 cut and 37 pierce but that's the Masterwork one. I think the Mighty version we can equip is the one that says 2 slots and has 43 cut and 33 pierce. Unfortunately for us, that is the weakest one there! Bad times.

I know that masterwork one is just soo tempting with its 50 cut and 92 speed dam this glitch!!!
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.